Ideas and suggestions for updates to Chivalry on XB1 and PS4

• Banned

toggle off and on is useful and it should be kept, but they should make it when you run you leave crouch, this is quite annoying sometimes.

• This post is deleted!

• you could make torches easier to pick up, unless its something I’m doing. idk I’m usually guarding the objective playing ppl

• gotta find a way to balance a ping of +-140 with a ping of +-70. 70 wins every time -somehow doesnt seem to be that noticeable in other pvp games. LOVE the game, got all my xbox buddies to snag it up, but we are all at ping around 130-140. fine while fighting others around there, but 9 times out of ten if we are getting crushed by one or two guys he’s got half of our ping. not the end of the world but makes frustration outweigh fun. XBOX1 version

• Banned

clicking x/square? how doth it get moar easier?

• @CHILLN:

you could make torches easier to pick up, unless its something I’m doing. idk I’m usually guarding the objective playing ppl

Sometimes latancy can cause this. Are you hosting when this happens?

1. Introduce party features. Now there’s only the option to start a “Single Player” and invite others.
    2. Customizable controller. The only options available now is the assistive features on PS4. Don’t know on XB1
    3. Introduce medium-sized servers / maps. It’s quite obvious the engine is taking a huge hit everytime too many people are crowding. If there were also 16-player sized maps this could allow people to play some of the modes (FFA, TDM) without hiccups.

• Banned

@canalaiz:

1. Introduce party features. Now there’s only the option to start a “Single Player” and invite others.
    2. Customizable controller. The only options available now is the assistive features on PS4. Don’t know on XB1
    3. Introduce medium-sized servers / maps. It’s quite obvious the engine is taking a huge hit everytime too many people are crowding. If there were also 16-player sized maps this could allow people to play some of the modes (FFA, TDM) without hiccups.

you can change the controller mapping with the right knowhow, put your console into administrator mode (or put the files on a thumbdrive/ email it to your pc) then open the game and use the search to find the controller mapping, easy fix

• Or……hear me out on this one…let them do it…cause laziness and lack of
    computer knowledge

• Banned

all you have to do is change the variables lol, but I understand. I too suffer from chronic laziness

• @Zian:

all you have to do is change the variables lol, but I understand. I too suffer from chronic laziness

Indeed, but that’s something you can do on the PC version, not the PS4 / XB1. Unless this is the first console game ever to grant this level of customization…

• @canalaiz:

this has to be done!

• How about including the dlc into the xbox one version since they have half the fps and paid the same amount of game and take out the chat since it only shows the “kick talk” and is pointless since i dont use a keyboard.

• Originally Posted by canalaiz

Great idea, I very much agree with that 100%.
    I game-share with a buddy and it’s hard to get into public games with him! At least on the same team.
    It also would encourage more people to play when they can just bring friends with them right away.

• Banned

@canalaiz:

Indeed, but that’s something you can do on the PC version, not the PS4 / XB1. Unless this is the first console game ever to grant this level of customization…

no, the next gen consoles are the first consoles that you can do it on… legally