Another Glitch/ Problem

• Okay, well, it seems that everything that can go wrong, does go wrong. About a week ago, I started up Chivalry on my Xbox and joined in a match, only to find that my character skin had been reset to default. I went to the Customizations and checked, and every other class had all been reset as well. Not only that, but I lost all of my veteran helmets, which I had unlocked for every class. Add that on to the fact that I had quit Chivalry a while ago, and when I re-downloaded it a few months ago, all of the helmets I had purchased were gone (And I bought everything that you could, by the way), so I was pretty angry. And a few days ago, after I fixed my skins (still no veteran helmets), they reset AGAIN. I am getting quite fed up with it at this point. Does anyone know what could be causing this, or how to fix it?

• There’s a bug thread

• Banned

There is a bug thread but for your skin reset problem, try to only join games when you are already on the homescreen of chivalry, joining from the dashboard is a one way ticket to resetting your skins. Another thing, if you did join from the game’s title screen and it still reset your skins, if you leave the game your skins will come back and you won’t have to re-do them. Hope it helps

• Sorry, I was unaware that there was a bug thread, but thanks anyways.

• Banned

tis alright brother

• Open your eyes

• Are u on xbone or 360?

• @Firecracker999:

Are u on xbone or 360?

I’m quite late to reply to this, and you probably don’t care anymore, but I play on 360.

• Hate to be blunt but it won’t get fixed…… guaranteed. Buy next gen

• @Firecracker999:

Hate to be blunt but it won’t get fixed…… guaranteed. Buy next gen

Yep. No more focus on last gen. New gen is where its at. Though I still use last gen cos I’m still poor.

• @Firecracker999:

Hate to be blunt but it won’t get fixed…… guaranteed. Buy next gen

Yeah, I figured. 360 is like the Andorra of consoles. Small and insignificant.:witless:

• @Half-Widow:

Yeah, I figured. 360 is like the Andorra of consoles. Small and insignificant.:witless:

Nailed it (10 chars)