Xbox one people

• Hey guys, just wanna say I think this game is great. Tbh, Star Wars battlefront cost $120 and this game has more content and is all around more satisfying.

My question is this: anyone out there looking to gang up and work together on some team death match / objective? I wanna get better but it’s tough with no friends on this game. Please look me up on xb1 if you’re trying to improve. Username is the same as on here

• I’ll help you get better. I could always use more cannon fo… Friends laugh

• @CubicBurrito558:

Hey guys, just wanna say I think this game is great. Tbh, Star Wars battlefront cost $120 and this game has more content and is all around more satisfying.

My question is this: anyone out there looking to gang up and work together on some team death match / objective? I wanna get better but it’s tough with no friends on this game. Please look me up on xb1 if you’re trying to improve. Username is the same as on here

Start a clan. We need more competition.

Only active clans on xbone are sds, da and ATOM right now

• I’m in the same boat. Flip flop back and forth from Chiv to SWBF. (Chivalry sessions last a lot longer!)

Look for me Username same as gamertag in east US servers.

• @Firecracker999:

Start a clan. We need more competition.

Only active clans on xbone are sds, da and ATOM right now

Again hello? Forgetting I’m on xbone…you know me? That annoying guy on the forums that plays for Charon and his crew.?? Hey ya that’s me