Kick system

• hello everyone im new to the game and the forums but i was playing the game yesterday and brought up an idea or better yet a rant about the kick system for the xbox one. im rather confused as to why their is even a chat system on the side. As an xbox one player i don’t use a keyboard so a chat box is worthless to me all that pops up in it is all the percents of kicking people out the game. you do occasionally run into someone team killing on purpose those people do need to be kicked so if there could be some way to correct the chat box and fix the kick system without fully getting rid of it or allowing people to spam that would be wonderful. im looking forward to slicing some of you up, warriors.

• @Metal:

hello everyone im new to the game and the forums but i was playing the game yesterday and brought up an idea or better yet a rant about the kick system for the xbox one. im rather confused as to why their is even a chat system on the side. As an xbox one player i don’t use a keyboard so a chat box is worthless to me all that pops up in it is all the percents of kicking people out the game. you do occasionally run into someone team killing on purpose those people do need to be kicked so if there could be some way to correct the chat box and fix the kick system without fully getting rid of it or allowing people to spam that would be wonderful. im looking forward to slicing some of you up, warriors.

Check the console section of the forums. Many people are pissed off at how annoying the kick system is. All anyone does is vote kick nowadays because they know they can get away with it.