For those you didn't know ( ps4 )

• Ok so a day ago I figured out that you can change the keybinds on ps4. That means you can make a button do the action of another button or switch it around. So I find it’s a lot easier to crouch with L1. So you would switch o with L1 and it will swap them around. The only thing is, it can be difficult to do kicks. But reverse variations are a lot easier that’s for sure, because you get a lot more control. You can also duck under attacks a lot faster. I just thought I would share for whoever didn’t know or would find this useful as I do.

• easier to matrix when your crouch is lb but no alternate swings unless u move stab to b and overhead to RS (chaos control set). No patent :(

• It’s easy to do keyboards on xbone

• I’ve posted about it a few times, you didn’t mention how. It’s under PlayStation Settings > Accessibility > Button Changes. It changes it system wide, so just remember to disable it before playing other games. My set up has Sprint on L1, crouch on L3, Slash on L2, stab on R2, and parry on R3. Still testing what I find most comfortable.

I don’t slash a lot so not worried about alts, and waterfalls are easier with normal overhead. I just stab around shields instead of kicking.

If they fix the weirdness with crouch and sprint I’ll probably switch those two, but holding L3 all the time isn’t comfortable and I don’t like toggle sprint much.

• Banned

@Firecracker999:

easier to matrix when your crouch is lb but no alternate swings unless u move stab to b and overhead to RS (chaos control set). No patent :(

no firecracker, patent pending, taking cred for your layout, muahahahaha

• @Zian:

no firecracker, patent pending, taking cred for your layout, muahahahaha

No your not m8. I have proof I came up with it first anyways. Pictures screenshots u name it

• Banned

Fake datestamp, no one cares, patent went through, im rich now, thanks

• This post is deleted!

• @Naleaus:

I’ve posted about it a few times, you didn’t mention how. It’s under PlayStation Settings > Accessibility > Button Changes. It changes it system wide, so just remember to disable it before playing other games. My set up has Sprint on L1, crouch on L3, Slash on L2, stab on R2, and parry on R3. Still testing what I find most comfortable.

I don’t slash a lot so not worried about alts, and waterfalls are easier with normal overhead. I just stab around shields instead of kicking.

If they fix the weirdness with crouch and sprint I’ll probably switch those two, but holding L3 all the time isn’t comfortable and I don’t like toggle sprint much.

The only two that I find that work well switched is the two I’ve mentioned above. Reread if you have to… There is a difference between reverses and alternates my friend…

• @•frogmonkey64:

The only two that I find that work well switched is the two I’ve mentioned above. Reread if you have to… There is a difference between reverses and alternates my friend…

Oh, I typically don’t use reverses either. I play in first and low FoV makes it harder. I mentioned alts cause of the second poster.

Just stab drags, foot drags, and timing are enough to kill everyone. I moved stab to R2 or L2 depending on which weapon I use to make stabs easier to aim, sprint on L1 cause I find easier to hold than L3, and crouch on L3 to make matrixing possible and lookdown overheads easier. Works for me.