A CALL TO ARMS

• A year has passed…… armies have risen and fallen, trusts have been forged and broken, swords have clashed in the glory of battle among many Agathian and Mason armies. Many soldiers have fallen over the years, some recovered with time, others are no longer with us. The land of Agatha is now a peaceful place. With the armies of ATOM and SDS at peace, the Dark Alliance hiding in the shadows waiting to strike once more, the House of Grimm scattered with the assassination of their king and their second in command fighting wars in a foreign land as well as the fighters of the noble Styx amassing in a land no longer claimed yet provides no strategic value to the armies of Agathia and the Masons. With so few skilled fighters left the King of ATOM and the Lord’s of SDS have decreed a call to arms to train the next generation in the seemingly vanishing art of war. Agathian remains nearly defenseless. Although the skilled warriors of ATOM remain in power over the Mason half and the skilled fighters of SDS governing the Agathian half they are still to few in number to defend the land from outside invasion and civil unrest.

The King of ATOM and the Lord’s of SDS have a decree: “All able body soldiers are called to the Mason Citadel and Agathian Stoneshill to form new armies and take up arms in defense of the motherland”

With the Mason and Agathian armies finally at peace it is imperative we form new armies to defend ourselves and conquer our neighbors.

Send a message to all recent players, say this: Chivalry is a competitive game. Clans like ATOM and SDS are looking for new competition every day. Grab your friends and make clans, if u want to get in to competitive Chivalry message me, I end Zombies or newageknight87

We will teach this new generation how to manage and form clans as well as how to engage in glorious combat with their neighbors. We must form new clans in order to preserve and defend the land of Agatha. Spread the word to all recent players. IT IS YOUR DUTY AS A KNIGHT TO DO SO!

Yours truly

Duke Kauser a knight of SDS

• Step 1: Download Xbox one smartglass on your smartphone or tablet

Step2: copy and paste my message

Step 3: Log in to smartglass and send the message to all recent players

• Chivalry is a competitive game. Clans like ATOM and SDS are looking for new competition every day. Grab your friends and make clans, if u want to get in to competitive Chivalry message me, I end Zombies or newageknight87

Copy and paste this message

• I they message u back then teach them the ropes of Clans. Tell them to get on the forums, tell them to pick an emblem and a clan name, train and then fight

• @Firecracker999:

Step 1: Download Xbox one smartass on your smartphone or tablet

Step2: copy and paste my message

Step 3: Log in to smartglass and send the message to all recent players

Couldn’t find the smartass app should I look in the sarcasm category

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

Couldn’t find the smartass app should I look in the sarcasm category

Smartglass*

My bad XD. Pardon my auto correct

• @Firecracker999:

the skilled warriors of ATOM remain in power over the Mason half and the skilled fighters of SDS governing the Agathian half

Like hell they are. laugh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX5672Bn3BY

• Ya…whatever firefly…laugh

• Banned

The king of house of grimm huh? Alright, fuck all of my work, and I guess the clan’s 300 people don’t exist anymore, wtf is this thread lol

• Let’s be real Zian how many of those 300 fodder are able bodied…I was apart of the herding process once…90% of hog is just noobs, that being said, of the 10% that stayed which is basically just you, you’re pretty good, so hats off to ya

• Banned

Are you thick all of a sudden somer? How many times do I have to point out that we aren’t just a Chivalry clan? I guess in that sense we have been quite quiet, but we really haven’t lost too much, just some member info by Reborn leaving or whatever is up.

• Banned

Also still bugs me that people think he was the leader x.x agreed that us three share the same amount of responsibility but everyone on these forums seems to think otherwise xc

• You may branch to other games…but this is a chivalry forum…so we speak of chivalry related things and yimmer yammer

• Banned

Yeah, just butthurt that firecracker said reborn is gone and that he was the only leader in the same post lol

• Lil Zian wants cred too

• Ok. Ill change it to king and queen of HOG? Sound better?
    JK XD

• Meanwhile b00ger Knight fights as the last remaining member of FG on the xbox one realm, reigning dominance over the eu server and rightfully claiming his place as ‘best xbox one player eu’ huehuehuehue.

On a serious note I get booted from practically every tdm or t.o for being higher than everyone else. Mainly play duel lobbies now because no vote kick :) Or horde because i’m the best at that shit.

#archerslingforthewin

• Here I am, still relaxing on the 360… Watching the fireworks. :)

• Your tag same on the 360 as on the forums?

• @King:

Your tag same on the 360 as on the forums?

If you mean me, yep.