A CALL TO ARMS

• Ya…whatever firefly…laugh

• Banned

The king of house of grimm huh? Alright, fuck all of my work, and I guess the clan’s 300 people don’t exist anymore, wtf is this thread lol

• Let’s be real Zian how many of those 300 fodder are able bodied…I was apart of the herding process once…90% of hog is just noobs, that being said, of the 10% that stayed which is basically just you, you’re pretty good, so hats off to ya

• Banned

Are you thick all of a sudden somer? How many times do I have to point out that we aren’t just a Chivalry clan? I guess in that sense we have been quite quiet, but we really haven’t lost too much, just some member info by Reborn leaving or whatever is up.

• Banned

Also still bugs me that people think he was the leader x.x agreed that us three share the same amount of responsibility but everyone on these forums seems to think otherwise xc

• You may branch to other games…but this is a chivalry forum…so we speak of chivalry related things and yimmer yammer

• Banned

Yeah, just butthurt that firecracker said reborn is gone and that he was the only leader in the same post lol

• Lil Zian wants cred too

• Ok. Ill change it to king and queen of HOG? Sound better?
    JK XD

• Meanwhile b00ger Knight fights as the last remaining member of FG on the xbox one realm, reigning dominance over the eu server and rightfully claiming his place as ‘best xbox one player eu’ huehuehuehue.

On a serious note I get booted from practically every tdm or t.o for being higher than everyone else. Mainly play duel lobbies now because no vote kick :) Or horde because i’m the best at that shit.

#archerslingforthewin

• Here I am, still relaxing on the 360… Watching the fireworks. :)

• Your tag same on the 360 as on the forums?

• @King:

Your tag same on the 360 as on the forums?

If you mean me, yep.

• Banned

Dost thou prate, rogue?

• @b00ger:

Meanwhile b00ger Knight fights as the last remaining member of FG on the xbox one realm, reigning dominance over the eu server and rightfully claiming his place as ‘best xbox one player eu’ huehuehuehue.

On a serious note I get booted from practically every tdm or t.o for being higher than everyone else. Mainly play duel lobbies now because no vote kick :) Or horde because i’m the best at that shit.

#archerslingforthewin

Just to clear this up all real FG’S have moved to ps4.

• Banned

@FG:

tags?
    characters of the ten

• We decided to scrap them for the ps4 as you couldn’t have spaces. :/

• @b00ger:

Meanwhile b00ger Knight fights as the last remaining member of FG on the xbox one realm, reigning dominance over the eu server and rightfully claiming his place as ‘best xbox one player eu’ huehuehuehue.

#archerslingforthewin

I’m pretty sure Addybear22 will contest to your claim as best on the EU servers.

• @FG:

Your saying that bOOger Knight is not a real FG? lol

• @FG:

Still wish the FG’s Jumped to the Xbone were the real fight is instead of fighting against division ll warriors lol