A CALL TO ARMS

• @General:

I enjoy my cozy throne on the forums. I’ll fight when it’s necessary, a perk of being the General. #GruntsBelongOnTheBattlefield
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wo9IC9yBdU
    Who doesn’t love this movie?

What grunts??? lol

• As for the words of the “Duke Kauser,” or as I like to refer to him as, “Dookie Kowser, S.D.S.:”

You have us in truth, as we are noble. Wicked, but noble. The lands of Agatha and Mason on the 360 and of PS3 hold not any particular strategic value for you. This is your time to claim your titles and go forth and forge new alliances and players, start new clans, and all else your beating hearts desire. Know this, however, for you who forsake the lands of the 360 and of the PS3, you are missing the point. Disenfranchised warriors and knights who’ve been left behind, out in the cold to die by the will of the bigger clans, new fledgling warriors with gusto in their veins learning the ways of the sword, the beings still monstrous and living in the darkness and the shadows, and so forth are still here to be obtained and trained for the coming invasions. The plans for invasion are simple. We already have feelers in the Xbox One version of Chivalry and they’re finding like-minded individuals to fight for us as some of us can’t afford to leave these lands just yet. There is still value left here. If members of already established clans wish to join us, I welcome it. Those who fight the lone fight on Xbox One should join us along the Stygian Shores.

Its not just those of the Stygian Blades, we warriors who fester amongst the dead and dreaded. Other clans here are also seeing it as open season as well. The Order of the Fallen Sun Clan is fresh and has a lot of skill for a fledgling group and can give some bigger clans a run for their wealth and sanity. The Count, Von Black, does a great job of amassing his troops and is even a decent Man-At-Arms. Now, I, while not in full support of his methods and banter all the time, General Firefly does have charisma at least, and his battle skills are so-so. Its his ability to amass much like other dark leaders in history that is his forte.

Just give us time to amass the forces neccesary to challenge the likes of the ATOM King and the SDS Lords and Ladies, Lord Zian and the remnants of Grimm’s House, the Lone Guardian of the Fire, and the other assembled clans. The dead and dreaded shall arise from the Underworld and from loitering upon the Stygian Shores to show you the power of Hades himself and of Lady Styx!

Remember:
    We’re the fear that keeps you awake, the shadows upon the wall, the monsters they will become, and the ensuing nightmares in your skulls. We’re the Noble, Glorious, Wicked Ones, the Stygian Blades, and our blades puncturing those beating hearts you will find out.

(Competitive Chivalry and some rp ftw)

• Let’s get some things strait…… I practically introduced Fallen Sun to other clans and especially to the stygies. Second of all I don’t appreciate these vulture tactics. Some members that we “left behind” are still loyal to us. In fact t I never liked your “vulture” methods of recruiting. Like when Unstable troll left SDS. He said he had had enough of Clans and said that SDS wasn’t the same as Code Death for him so he left to play on his own, next thing I know he is a stygie even though he just left a clan because he had enough of Clans. Thread lightly… u may piss a lot of people off.

• Come to Agatha as soon as u can. Olde Agatha is a barren waste…… simply rotting away.

• @Firecracker999:

Let’s get some things strait…… I practically introduced Fallen Sun to other clans and especially to the stygies. Second of all I don’t appreciate these vulture tactics. Some members that we “left behind” are still loyal to us. In fact I never liked your “vulture” methods of recruiting. Like when Unstable troll left SDS. He said he had had enough of Clans and said that SDS wasn’t the same as Code Death for him so he left to play on his own, next thing I know he is a stygie even though he just left a clan because he had enough of Clans. Thread lightly… u may piss a lot of people off.

I enjoy the Count and Fallen Sun. They’re a great bunch of guys. We play other games besides Chivalry together. Its fun. :)

I do admit the “vulture” tactics are a bit much. Its not our only recruiting method, however. We do legit recruiting too. Most of the vulturing recruiting came from when we were small and was trying our hardest to obtain members via any way possible. I will cool it with the vulturing. To be honest, I don’t need to do any sort of vulturing anymore.

Btw, a bunch of that post is me trying to dip, for rp purposes, into a “General Firefly”-style rp due to work boredom and being out of my head. Apparently I’m not good at it, so I’ll stop. XD It was supposed to sound neat, but on third read, it sounds goofy. Why the hell was I attempting to Firefly when I should Charon. For Styx’ sake. Goddamn
    work boredom and reading too many of Firefly’s posts. XD. As for UNSTABLE, I never really hear from him. I should apologize to him for the vulture tactics.

• @Firecracker999:

Come to Agatha as soon as u can. Olde Agatha is a barren waste…… simply rotting away.

Is SDS the only Agathan clan? What about the others? Is HOG Agathan or Mason? I know GF and ATOM are on Mason side.

• Banned

@CharonOfTheStyx:

I should apologize to him for the vulture tactics.

Quelled, somer, quelled, somer, quelled, somer, and quelled and somer

• I am but a mere sheep that wishes to fight….I haven’t been in a single war since I left hog

• Banned

get rekt you dirty clan hopper lol

• Banned

pretty sure you are better than everyone in their group, sad lol pretty sure charon thinks morgan is better than me so what chance did you have XD

• No I don’t mean like Charon is purposely not including me lol they just always manage to schedule when I’m busy, wouldn’t have left hog if you guys didn’t tug on everyone’s dick

• And idk morgan is good but he relies heavily on a stab feint, if you get past that you’re golden….study the opponent 0.0

• Banned

I love tugging dick, who doesn’t? Don’t know if you know this, but as leaders of a clan, me and reborn kinda had to talk about shit talkers, not addressing people who are spewing their diarrhea into our member’s inbox would be irresponsible. Not really our fault some dicks decided that they need to be assholes to us

• Banned

Morgan could be better if he learned from his mistakes, he is completely written, he doesn’t come up with anything new while fighting him, even if his moves don’t work, he will just keep using them until he dies.

• I understand the views on both sides but still I don’t wanna get all taylor swift up in here…. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QcIy9NiNbmo

• And also hero emperor is kind of a fire starter so ya

• All of the commanders on charons squad can beat me lol I’m not rlly that great at chiv I just adjust fast to what my opponent is doing

• Banned

eyyyyy, wouldn’t be mad at you, you are too cool. Only time bad blood occurs between me and someone else is when they are a dick to me for no reason for a long time, or they are dicks to my friends. You have done neither so we kool. Also, when are you getting that gaming pc?

• Possibly around Christmas…I need it mainly for after effects but if it’s good enough I’m gonna put some stuff on it…I’m rlly not computer smart

• What if I gifted you a dick shaped lollipop for Christmas…then do we have bad blood? http://www.metatube.com/en/videos/213601/OMG-Key-Peele-Office-Homophobe-Video/