Xbone Clan?

• Send me a message if interested, as of right now I’ll be the one and only member. My Gamertag is the same on xbone, send a message if you want to try to build something up. Looking for good guy gamers.
    NA

• Banned

@MuFfiN:

Send me a message if interested, as of right now I’ll be the one and only member. My Gamertag is the same on xbone, send a message if you want to try to build something up. Looking for good guy gamers.
    NA

yes! thank you for taking the time to start a new xbox1 clan. try posting on the console threads to gain attention, i have quite a presence in the competitive world on xbox1 get in contact with me on XBL ill help you get started.

• Basically Zombies will teach you how to parry then he will garb you for a +1 on his ratio.

Well done sire!

• @King:

Basically Zombies will teach you how to parry then he will garb you for a +1 on his ratio.
    Well done sire!

Well put, Harold. Well put ––> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-13AkxQyts

• @MuFfiN:

Send me a message if interested, as of right now I’ll be the one and only member. My Gamertag is the same on xbone, send a message if you want to try to build something up. Looking for good guy gamers.
    NA

Message me on Xbox one GT: AK Kauser

I can provide you with a list of names to recruit. All of these people are looking for clans to join