[ ATOM Clan Official Thread ]

• Banned

ATOM Clan Xbox One 2016

“We Show No Mercy, We fear no one”

ESTABLISHED: Dec. 30th, 2014

ATOM Clan:

We are the #1 Chivalry clan on both console ports. The most elite and highest skilled players on the game reside in the house of Atom. We are the definition of A Pack of War Mongering Wolves that are lead by Strength. And lets not forget, we are destroyer’s of Kingdoms, All who oppose us are at their knee’s to the Warlord’s of Chivalry .

ATOM ROSTER:

KING: ATOM x KYLE (lvl 57+)

Commanders:

• ATOM x Nuzzy (lvl 52+)
    • ATOM x Humora (lvl 51+)
    • hide yo o kiddz (RichardsMomsHot) (lvl 52+)

Active Members:

• CHILLN DYLN (lvl 50+)
    • ATOM x Mogzy (lvl 45+)
    • ATOM x Vader (lvl 40+)
    • ATOM x Legacy (lvl 40+)
    • ATOM x MadRoc (lvl 45+)
    • Convects (lvl 50+)
    • XGN Freeza 2pt0 (lvl 40+)
    • DuBi Cr4Zy (lvl 45+)

Inactive Members:

• Sir Kalliot (lvl 54+)
    • AZ MERK 101 (lvl 45+)
    • Population zero (lvl 45+)
    • zerox153 (lvl 40+)

Atom Probationary Members:

• SGT DUCK 89
    • HitmanCODYx69

Note: These are the official members of Atom. If you see someone with “Atom” or “ATOM x” in their gamertags and they are not on this Roster List then they are NOT in Atom. This also goes for wearing Atom clan colors and emblems.

ATOM’s Recruitment Policy:

• To gain entry into ATOM clan you must receive a personal Invitation by The King or a Commander,
      or request a tryout.

Note: ATOM is currently NOT recruiting, but feel free to leave one of the commander’s a message via Xbox One for a tryout and we may reconsider per tryout results.

Uniform Information:

If a member has “ATOM x” in their Gamertag they are not required to wear uniform.

The Official Uniform is:

• Green and Yellow Armour Colors with Yellow Crown Emblem 44 (FFA)
    • Black and Gold Armour Colors with Gold Triangularium 146 Emblem (Mason)
    • White and Gold Armour Colors with Gold Triangularium 146 Emblem (Agatha)

Clan War Info

Regarding Clan War’s, We Accept All Challenges from any clan.
    All that is required is a 12 Hour notice, (6v6 Official Team Obj. and LTS Game Type’s)
    If you want to send a Clan War Invitation you can leave a reply on this thread or Private message me on forums. You can also message me via xbox to the gamertag ATOM x KYLE

• CLAN WAR RECORD: 23 Wins - 0 Losses
    • TOURNAMENT RECORD: 1/1 Tournaments won.

Media:

We Live stream Clan War’s via Twitch.tv

• This post is deleted!

• If u added your Experience on xbone you would probably be level 56 by now

• Banned

@Firecracker999:

If u added your Experience on xbone you would probably be level 56 by now

On the Xbox 360 I already was a lvl 56… I only had 3% of the bar left until 57. I figure if you add my score from this game with Xbox 360, I’d be lvl 58.

• Is the level 60 Pink helmet a thing?
    I would think the gold helmet is but not sure about the level 60 Pink helmet

• Banned

@Firecracker999:

Is the level 60 Pink helmet a thing?
    I would think the gold helmet is but not sure about the level 60 Pink helmet

I would asume yes, so far I have collected the silver and black hat on the xbone, I don’t see why they would not have the gold and pink. I am rather salty I would be so close to the pink hat if my rank had stayed.

• I’m almost level 40 on the 360, if that matters. Skill level has improved. Can perform F2P and CF2P okayish now.

• can you revise your post to say Xbox One? this is misleading for people new to the game.

• Banned

@CharonOfTheStyx:

I’m almost level 40 on the 360, if that matters. Skill level has improved. Can perform F2P and CF2P okayish now.

glad to here it! will you be coming to the xbox one soon?

• Banned

@coledeawesome:

can you revise your post to say Xbox One? this is misleading for people new to the game.

Revise what exactly? What do you think needs to be changed to mention xbox1?

• @I:

glad to here it! will you be coming to the xbox one soon?

We got a few xbone members right now. Not enough to actually wage a war or anything, but got the plans set in motion. As for myself, I need to get irl bills paid before I buy a xbone. I want the 1TB, but I might settle for the GoW Ultimate package deal though I dislike GoW.

• @I:

Revise what exactly? What do you think needs to be changed to mention xbox1?

Not 109% sure, but if I were to interpret, I think code means you need to put your 360 levels along with your xbone levels listed too.

• your post is generalized saying “best console clan” which puts ps4 players and xbox players in the same category. it would cause less confusion if you put Atom clan (Xbone) or something like that or when you say best clan say "best clan (Xbone)

• This post is deleted!

• Banned

@coledeawesome:

your post is generalized saying “best console clan” which puts ps4 players and xbox players in the same category. it would cause less confusion if you put Atom clan (Xbone) or something like that or when you say best clan say "best clan (Xbone)

Ah yes I see were you are coming from, however we are more than just the best clan on Xbox, It was intentional that I put “best clan on console” you should know as well as I do that ATOM has shown its superiority over PS4 after our duels. Unless there is someone better than you on ps4? I’d be more that happy to have my clan duel them aswell.

• Banned

@CharonOfTheStyx:

Not 109% sure, but if I were to interpret, I think code means you need to put your 360 levels along with your xbone levels listed too.

Sorry if that is confusing, but I did mention my xbox1 lvl, I said lvl 57+ “+” because I wasn’t sure what rank my XP from xbox 1 would make me. I just edited the thread to a more exact rank I was rounding b4.

• @coledeawesome:

your post is generalized saying “best console clan” which puts ps4 players and xbox players in the same category. it would cause less confusion if you put Atom clan (Xbone) or something like that or when you say best clan say "best clan (Xbone)

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=NzishIREebw

• @I:

Sorry if that is confusing, but I did mention my xbox1 lvl, I said lvl 57+ “+” because I wasn’t sure what rank my XP from xbox 1 would make me. I just edited the thread to a more exact rank I was rounding b4.

thumbs up

• HIDE YA KIDS GRAB YA WIFE BETTA GET OUTA SIGHT. WHO DO YOU VOODOO BIAATCH
    GOTTA ZOMBIE ON ME N’ YOU CANT HARM ME!
    I’M NOT ACTUALLY A COMMANDER GUYS🌚merrychristmas

• @Hideyowife:

HIDE YA KIDS GRAB YA WIFE BETTA GET OUTA SIGHT. WHO DO YOU VOODOO BIAATCH
    GOTTA ZOMBIE ON ME N’ YOU CANT HARM ME!
    I’M NOT ACTUALLY A COMMANDER GUYS🌚merrychristmas

Who is the old hag in your profile picture?