[ ATOM Clan Official Thread ]

• Banned

@coledeawesome:

can you revise your post to say Xbox One? this is misleading for people new to the game.

Revise what exactly? What do you think needs to be changed to mention xbox1?

• @I:

glad to here it! will you be coming to the xbox one soon?

We got a few xbone members right now. Not enough to actually wage a war or anything, but got the plans set in motion. As for myself, I need to get irl bills paid before I buy a xbone. I want the 1TB, but I might settle for the GoW Ultimate package deal though I dislike GoW.

• @I:

Revise what exactly? What do you think needs to be changed to mention xbox1?

Not 109% sure, but if I were to interpret, I think code means you need to put your 360 levels along with your xbone levels listed too.

• your post is generalized saying “best console clan” which puts ps4 players and xbox players in the same category. it would cause less confusion if you put Atom clan (Xbone) or something like that or when you say best clan say "best clan (Xbone)

• This post is deleted!

• Banned

@coledeawesome:

your post is generalized saying “best console clan” which puts ps4 players and xbox players in the same category. it would cause less confusion if you put Atom clan (Xbone) or something like that or when you say best clan say "best clan (Xbone)

Ah yes I see were you are coming from, however we are more than just the best clan on Xbox, It was intentional that I put “best clan on console” you should know as well as I do that ATOM has shown its superiority over PS4 after our duels. Unless there is someone better than you on ps4? I’d be more that happy to have my clan duel them aswell.

• Banned

@CharonOfTheStyx:

Not 109% sure, but if I were to interpret, I think code means you need to put your 360 levels along with your xbone levels listed too.

Sorry if that is confusing, but I did mention my xbox1 lvl, I said lvl 57+ “+” because I wasn’t sure what rank my XP from xbox 1 would make me. I just edited the thread to a more exact rank I was rounding b4.

• @coledeawesome:

your post is generalized saying “best console clan” which puts ps4 players and xbox players in the same category. it would cause less confusion if you put Atom clan (Xbone) or something like that or when you say best clan say "best clan (Xbone)

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=NzishIREebw

• @I:

Sorry if that is confusing, but I did mention my xbox1 lvl, I said lvl 57+ “+” because I wasn’t sure what rank my XP from xbox 1 would make me. I just edited the thread to a more exact rank I was rounding b4.

thumbs up

• HIDE YA KIDS GRAB YA WIFE BETTA GET OUTA SIGHT. WHO DO YOU VOODOO BIAATCH
    GOTTA ZOMBIE ON ME N’ YOU CANT HARM ME!
    I’M NOT ACTUALLY A COMMANDER GUYS🌚merrychristmas

• @Hideyowife:

HIDE YA KIDS GRAB YA WIFE BETTA GET OUTA SIGHT. WHO DO YOU VOODOO BIAATCH
    GOTTA ZOMBIE ON ME N’ YOU CANT HARM ME!
    I’M NOT ACTUALLY A COMMANDER GUYS🌚merrychristmas

Who is the old hag in your profile picture?

• I mean, no and no, and no and no, do not include all of ps4 players in just because you beat ME on YOUR console, with YOUR controller, and did not take into account that for one i am not single handily a clan by myself… for you to say you have the best clan of both consoles really is shrewd considering you havent played a team from ps4 or ps3, also i wonder if results might had differed if i was playing 60 fps like the ps4 version… with my own ps4 controller? not meaning to start a fight but seriously dude.

• Banned

@coledeawesome:

I mean, no and no, and no and no, do not include all of ps4 players in just because you beat ME on YOUR console, with YOUR controller, and did not take into account that for one i am not single handily a clan by myself… for you to say you have the best clan of both consoles really is shrewd considering you havent played a team from ps4 or ps3, also i wonder if results might had differed if i was playing 60 fps like the ps4 version… with my own ps4 controller? not meaning to start a fight but seriously dude.

It’s funny that you say that. From what I recall, a member of SDS, (the 2nd best clan on console) came to your port and beat you, and many other of ps4s top players easily in duel. I’m not trying to disrespect this SDS member, but in terms of competitive players for xbox he is not even top 10, maybe not even top 20. And he was using your controller on your port. Anyway just wait until Harold makes the jump to ps4, he is easily one of the best EU players from 360, I’m sure his clan from 360 will dominate on ps4, witch is even funnier because we completely dominated them even on there sever with 150+ Ping.

• I am quite confused? I would have remembered such a beast that beat me and all my friends in duels? While you tell me this happened, you do not tell me the name of this person or any other information besides that it happened? Am I just suppose to take your word for it? Are you suppose to just take his word for it? The only xbox players to come over were Zian, and now Harold’s crew. Prove me wrong, something else than just the word of a unidentified player. Now ill make a return argument with no evidence or proof." It’s funny you say that. From what I recall, a member of Valiant, (the 2nd best clan on console) came to your port and beat you, and many other xbox’s top players in duel. I’m not trying to disrespect this Valiant member, but in terms of competitive players for ps4 he is not even top 10, maybe not even top 20. And he was using your controller on your port."

• @coledeawesome:

I am quite confused? I would have remembered such a beast that beat me and all my friends in duels? While you tell me this happened, you do not tell me the name of this person or any other information besides that it happened? Am I just suppose to take your word for it? Are you suppose to just take his word for it? The only xbox players to come over were Zian, and now Harold’s crew. Prove me wrong, something else than just the word of a unidentified player. Now ill make a return argument with no evidence or proof." It’s funny you say that. From what I recall, a member of Valiant, (the 2nd best clan on console) came to your port and beat you, and many other xbox’s top players in duel. I’m not trying to disrespect this Valiant member, but in terms of competitive players for ps4 he is not even top 10, maybe not even top 20. And he was using your controller on your port."

Zombies I’m sorry but he just wrecked you

• Banned

@coledeawesome:

I am quite confused? I would have remembered such a beast that beat me and all my friends in duels? While you tell me this happened, you do not tell me the name of this person or any other information besides that it happened? Am I just suppose to take your word for it? Are you suppose to just take his word for it? The only xbox players to come over were Zian, and now Harold’s crew. Prove me wrong, something else than just the word of a unidentified player. Now ill make a return argument with no evidence or proof." It’s funny you say that. From what I recall, a member of Valiant, (the 2nd best clan on console) came to your port and beat you, and many other xbox’s top players in duel. I’m not trying to disrespect this Valiant member, but in terms of competitive players for ps4 he is not even top 10, maybe not even top 20. And he was using your controller on your port."

I heard this second hand, From SDS. Jeffdel was the player. He may have used a different name on your console. And I believe what I heard, especially based off our encounters

• Banned

@FG:

Zombies I’m sorry but he just wrecked you

Oh yeah what Eva man.

• why did this have to turn into an argument in the first place? all i was asking was for you to just put (xbox one) in your clan related post, why is that simple request creating such a big problem?

• Banned

@coledeawesome:

why did this have to turn into an argument in the first place? all i was asking was for you to just put (xbox one) in your clan related post, why is that simple request creating such a big problem?

Because we are not just the best clan on xbox, didn’t I make that clear? Unless Ofcourse there is some one better Than you on ps4 that I still need to fight?

• what is it with you? IT IS NOT A WHO HAS THE BIGGEST DICK COMPETITION. stop being a egotistical prick GET OVER YOURSELF!!! for christ sakes it is a port! not even the pc version that you are good at! In one year what good will wasting your time on a xbox one console port do you? better yet what good will wasting one year arguing with me on the forums do you? NOTHING! you play a game called chivalry yet all you do is call people out and bully them. Let me tell you it doesnt have to be that way buddy, PS4 and PC do not have any of this drama or bullshit that you guys make. Just have fun enjoy the game stop with the pointless egotistical prick attitude.