Chivalery could need a ranked system

• Will still buy kingdom come…… looks like a great game

• it is important bump up , its not for whiny noobs but a ranked system would bring streamers and would allow us to play last team standing . long long time a go there was a server with 24 h arena i played all day long on this server i miss lts.

with a ranked system could be made for 5 vs 5 lts with ranked a reason i not play the game as much, something like this would make chivalery my first choice game to play every day

• plz add a ranking system we need progamer streaming it would be nice to be able to play with friends a last team standing match. if i could play ehenever i want last team standing arena i would play all day , this would bring so much people back

• i also think thornbanner could at least give aus a small hint what project they are working on

• Global Moderator

I wouldn’t get too optimistic. Competitive streamers would have to be good players. So 1000 hours each first.

• @derandy123:

i also think thornbanner could at least give aus a small hint what project they are working on

Why should they give preferential treatment to the Aussies? If they are going to drop hints it should be for everyone.

I mean, Lemon is almost an Aussie and he doesn’t need priority.

• @DahDakilven:

TB sells it for peanuts and doesn’t want to fix anything. That explains the 3 million copies sold and .00001% of that actually playing it

If it weren’t so damn unique, nobody would give half a shit about this game. I think thats why TB is deciding to go all magickey now because mordhau and kingdom come would kill any other sequel

Meh, kingdom Come looks too much like mount and blade and mordhau looks like a chiv wanna be lol. But yeah, there is nothing else like Chivalry out there.

• I always said it needed a Rank player stats system. The fact was if they kept out the Streetfighter moves from a few yrs
    back the playerbase would be higher now. Many gamers just didn’t like the idea of finding themselves in a so called
    medieval melee game were all kinds of bloody strange moves became the norm. This is why people left simply because
    people expect to get what’s written on the packet. What about those recent exploits, lets add that it takes TB so long
    to actually address any community concerns about new bugs or combat bs, that they simply up and leave also…

At this stage of the game if TB did come out with a ranked system as the op suggested, I’d even consider renting
    a server for the cause. Perhaps for a year with sim rai 24 slotish

• @loin:

lets add that it takes TB so long to actually address any community concerns about new bugs or combat bs, that they simply up and leave also…

What kind of combat bs are you talking about?

• @loin:

Many gamers just didn’t like the idea of finding themselves in a so called
    medieval melee game were all kinds of bloody strange moves became the norm.

Weirdest style I’ve ever seen on this game is Stranger’s, (level 50+) which is almost completely comprised of drags and backswings–but he is lethal with it.

@loin:

lets add that it takes TB so long to actually address any community concerns about new bugs or combat bs, that they simply up and leave also…

What kind of combat bs are you talking about?