Whitelist

• Anyone know of a line or two of script that I could add to the the UDKGame.ini file that would prevent a preset player from getting kicked? I’ve searched the forums a bit but couldn’t seem to find anything. Thanks!

• Haven’t heard of anything like that.
    Use setbind to assign a hotkey to do adminlogin and admincancelvote (if you have admin rights to the server).

• Mod

Sounds awesome! I wasn’t aware just yet that these things could be done! Awesome news! I must continue my search.
    called in sick for this
    Upon my own accord of course… W0rth it totally - would never miss!

• Check out this link; Chivalry’s public documentation for server operators.

https://tornbannerjira.atlassian.net/wiki/display/CHIVCOM/Administrator+commands

• Mod

@Reithur:

Check out this link; Chivalry’s public documentation for server operators.

https://tornbannerjira.atlassian.net/wiki/display/CHIVCOM/Administrator+commands

My thanks for you Grandest Reithur of all - for your words of wisdom are shared by all.
    I utilize these as best I’m able - always though - the Home-Front takes so much time.

• There is currently no way to do this. The devs did not fully implement server administration in any competent, logical or ease of use sort of way. The best you can do to avoid being kicked from your own server is to login as admin every map change. You can create a keybind to log you into admin.

Bind Admin login to a Key
    Type: Setbind O adminlogin<password>
    Change O to any KEY and password to whatever current password is.

More info here: http://kilas.enjin.com/home/m/383971/viewthread/19399389-admin-keybinds-keybinding

Big Brother Bot may have an admin list that you can add players too and “may” log them in automatically but I wouldn’t hold my breath on that one.</password>

• Global Moderator

There is sort of an auto login feature. Where the server remembers certain steam IDs as “admins”. But all it does is mean you don’t have a password. You just type in adminlogin <literally anything="">. But it means you can have a super complicated password that’s anjumble of letters then simply type in adminlogin butts. Logged in. More of a security mesure than anything else.

No clue how to set that up. New feature that was on official servers. And in true torn banner style it was broken temporarily.</literally>

• @Reithur:

Haven’t heard of anything like that.
    Use setbind to assign a hotkey to do adminlogin and admincancelvote (if you have admin rights to the server).

Hey tell me how to do that I have a server with simrai but I would love a admin cancel vote hotkey can you explain me how to do that?

• Here’s an example for 2 binds using F2, F3, and F4 as the keys to set for login, hidden login, and cancel vote.

Open console and type;

setbind F2 adminlogin<yourpasswordhere>
    setbind F3 adminloginhidden<yourpasswordhere>
    setbind F4 admincancelvote</yourpasswordhere></yourpasswordhere>

• @Reithur:

Here’s an example for 2 binds using F2, F3, and F4 as the keys to set for login, hidden login, and cancel vote.

Open console and type;

setbind F2 adminlogin<yourpasswordhere>
    setbind F3 adminloginhidden<yourpasswordhere>
    setbind F4 admincancelvote</yourpasswordhere></yourpasswordhere>

uhh when I press F3 when setbind in console it doesn’t show anything and when I typ f3 in console for setbind it does not work :/ tried logged in as administrator and not logged in.

• @Demonspree:

uhh when I press F3 when setbind in console it doesn’t show anything and when I typ f3 in console for setbind it does not work :/ tried logged in as administrator and not logged in.

Type using the “F” and “3” keys, not the F3 key

• Thank you for all the responses. I appreciate it. Reithur, I’ll set up those hotkeys… I am distracted by Arma from time to time and run a server. So I am aware of various scripts that implement this kind of stuff, and when lucky can get them to work from time to time -but my knowledge of coding is ‘limited’ at best. And the arma server engine has its own language apart from the unreal engine, but I do think it could be done. Why the fuck did I major in ‘social science’ instead of ‘computer science’??? Oh, that’s right… So, I could have a nonstop party for five years… Yep, five -was a good party. Cheers!