Good clans in the PS4 version ?

• Guys

I will buy Chivalry for ps4 and I am searching for a good clan already

Is there good clans in the PS4 version ? I will choice the best one of course

• Heard all the people on ps4 are pretty garbage

• You better join us m9.

• @#Toilet:

Guys

Perhaps if I may - inquire.
    A ‘clan’ you seek - you desire.
    Listen to your own heart - you’ll make no mistake
    For now - I must part

• You should actually train to win stuff instead of bringing literature to the forums.(Pretty cool actually.) xD

• @#Toilet:

Guys

If your new to the game it’s pretty hard to get into a good clan right off the bat

• You should join FG. We’ll fight our enemies together, my dear #Toilet Paper#.

• My 50th post yay!

• ok if I get Chiv (probably later), I join FG :)

• fire guardians is a European clan that hasn’t got a ps4 yet themselves. the most prevalent ps4 clans would be Valiant, frogmonkey64’s clan or my clan, Nobles…. I think me and frogmonkey can agree our approaches differ. for me to let you in, you have to show great talent and or great skill. in other words i already want you to be a great fighter or getting better at a fast pace. for frog i think it is about teaching people and watching them develop. so take that as you will… I can try you out for nobles just pm at: coledeawesome
    if you would like to join frogs clan just pm him at: Frogmonkey64 i am not quite sure what happened to black bat tribe or even if they are still alive but i am sure if they are they might be interested in you.
    however if on the slightest chance that you are a EU player then join fire guardians since they are a EU clan.