Your banned (Forum Game)

• You must ring a reason to ban that last person that posted even if it makes 0 sense. Simply say “your banned because” and quote the person your banning …… like this…

• Zian D is banned because of all the dumb shit he did that offended people he did not want to piss off.

• Now u say what I am banned, then someone else will say why you are banned and so on

• You’re banned for having pointless numbers in your name

• Mod

To ban you hold just but a key - look past their previous doings
    If the thorn-bush wraps hastily round your mind - instead go and find -
    The Mute Button… Let them listen

• Mod

@Hansinluck:

To ban you hold just but a key - look past their previous doings
    If the thorn-bush wraps hastily round your mind - instead go and find -
    The Mute Button… Let them listen

But see, don’t all of yee!?

These are my wishes, my dreams, my please!
    To have a Moored Pitch - ever so Skirmished - amid the dust - steel n’ fluid.
    To know in my heart - there are no ways I see able at present - for those found away from my grace - my intent is true - prevent thy foe of one’s enemy to pull down those from behind the keys - without need from my gaze.

This is the way - this is the funnel - hear my words and the SUN will shine so bright on the Banner Torn and my most Precious of Moor - ACROSS ALL REALMS!

This all ye whom hear - DECLARE IT TODAY! :triumphant:

• @Hansinluck:

But see, don’t all of yee!?

These are my wishes, my dreams, my please!
    To have a Moored Pitch - ever so Skirmished - amid the dust - steel n’ fluid.
    To know in my heart - there are no ways I see able at present - for those found away from my grace - my intent is true - prevent thy foe of one’s enemy to pull down those behind the keys - without need from my gaze.

This is the way - this is the funnel - hear my words and the SUN will shine so bright on the Banner Torn and my most Precious of Moor.

Your banned for being poetic

• Mod

@Firecracker999:

Your banned for being poetic

Oh come now brother - don’t be dismayed - I’m but here to lift you with cheer!

• Mod

@Hansinluck:

My thanks for you Grandest Reithur of all - for your words of wisdom are shared by all.
    I utilize these as best I’m able - always though - the Home-Front takes so much time.

I’m saying - I gotta take my outside game - and play it with my best of friend.

No need to worry - jus’ talkin’ to my dawg.

• @Hansinluck:

I’m saying - I gotta take my outside game - and play it with my best of friend.

No need to worry - jus’ talkin’ to my dawg.

You high?..…
    you’re banned for not sharing

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

You high?..…
    you’re banned for not sharing

Your banned for calling him high!

• Mod

@Firecracker999:

Your banned for calling him high!

Oh but please FireCracker999 - he meant only inquire - it is to you I beg on his behalf.
    I am thankful for concern - but as stated - please listen.

I’m JUST talking to my dog Benjamin Franklin so no need to worry…

(okay just this time… I’ll do to rest you all at ease. I find pleasure and joy - in tending to his needs.) my dog
    So yes, i meant jus’ that - to be HIGH on Grace - is something I foresee here - will take place.

• Wtf happened to these forums…

• Console ports.

• @dudeface:

Console ports.

You’re banned for using the avatar I made and never thanking me. It took days to draw those mustache pixels.

• @Hansinluck:

Oh come now brother - don’t be dismayed - I’m but here to lift you with cheer!

Firefly- I want you to stay here. burning room
    Hansinluck- Why?
    Firefly- Because I hate you laughlocks door
    ----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2s1iFrvFLg

• I would like to ban the OP for not being able to differentiate between your and you’re.

• @Xylvion:

I would like to ban the OP for not being able to differentiate between your and you’re.

Your banned because this is the first time I’ve seen your name on the forums

• @Xylvion:

I would like to ban the OP for not being able to differentiate between your and you’re.

@Firecracker999:

Your banned because this is the first time I’ve seen your name on the forums

Firecracker999 posts: 1,088 Join Date: Aug 2015
    Xylvion posts: 2,732 Join Date: Apr 2013

Seems legit.

• Global Moderator

@Oy:

Firecracker999 posts: 1,088 Join Date: Aug 2015
    Xylvion posts: 2,732 Join Date: Apr 2013

Seems legit.

Console scrubs and PC scrubs don’t tend to mix and mingle.

Ban all console scrubs?