Masons vs Agatha big team battle (WAR!)

• Eventually we will play through the whole storyline and every month we shall declare a winner of the war. Teams will be randomised and team numbers will be determined before each map. Whoever wins the last map will determine who’s storyline we keep playing on. First round will be decided by an LTS on Mooor Ruins. I will create more details once more things have been determined. This is not a clan affiliated event it is for the simple purpose of having some pretty epic battles and having fun. I will try to record every game and post it to the SDS youtube page.

First round:LTS on moor or LTS on ruins (coin flip)

Mason Storyline: TO Coldfront > TDM Dark Forest > TO Dark Forest > LTS Dark Forest > TDM Stoneshill Village > TO Stoneshill

Agathian storyline: TO Hillside > LTS Hillside Pyre > TDM Battlegrounds Farm > TO Battlegrounds > LTS Argons Wall > TO Citadel

Storylines are to my understanding, feel free to message me on Xbox or in this thread if you have questions or concerns.

Will do my best to decide which server to play on before the fight begins. More than likely eastern us or central us

• What other map do the masons attack on?

I know of Dark forest, stoneshill and cold front. Which one am I missing?

• @Firecracker999:

What other map do the masons attack on?

I know of Dark forest, stoneshill and cold front. Which one am I missing?

Just found out there are only 7 so we will take outpost out of the Agathian storyline to even it out