New moderator for xbox1 threads?

• Banned

Hello console forum readers! mods and developers included. (Developers in particular)

I was just thinking about something the other day. This is the console thread section, and our moderator is a PC player and also a mod for the PC section. He does not play console, so I think it is safe to say he doesn’t know anything about this section of the forums, this ports gameplay or its community. I noticed threads being locked, comments deleted ect.

in my opinion this is not fair or helpful to the community. Having an outsider judge and have authority over us is a mistake.

My recommendation to fix this issue would be to have the competitive community for Xbox and PS4 vote for a figure head to look out for there best interests, this player should be unbiased, fair and preferably a veteran of the console system port (lvl 50+)

Hopefully this elected figurehead will be promoted to a moderator, and be made the moderator on this section.
    There should be one mod for PS4
    And one mod for XBOX1
    (since the xbox community is much bigger i recommend making the moderator of this section the xbox REP.)

My nomination for Xbox mod goes to: (this is just my opinion, we can have a formal election if you with)

1. Visual disciple
    He is a console chivalry veteran, rank 50. He has been playing since its release over a year ago, he has been playing competitive for over a year as well, co-founding one of the first console chivalry clans of all time, SDS. He is involved in just about every conflict within the community in a productive way, also he is a very likable, level-headed guy; he has always been a voice of reason in the mist of chaos.

2. My self (I end zombies)
    Though some would say I am too mean or too bias to run for mod; I would just like to say that I have always had a great need for fairness, honesty and justice. I believe that I have what it takes to handle any issues on here with out causing any conflict or having to lock/ban members. On top of this, I am the most decorated player in console port history. Nobody has dedicated more time to this game than I have, I am over rank 57, and I am very familiar with console clans, the community and competitive play, I lead the most successful clan in the game maintaining order over some of the most savage and defiant players in the game every day with out issues.

• The same rules apply to this sub forum as every other, and all mods admin all parts of the site. Dudeface just spends all his time on the forums.

Being familiar with people that post is not necessary to mod the forums. Mods are also not a popularity contest as they’re selected by TBS only. Don’t see it as necessary.

• @Naleaus:

Being familiar with people that post is not necessary to mod the forums. Mods are also not a popularity contest as they’re selected by TBS only. Don’t see it as necessary.

At one point I would’ve disagreed with you. But you’re totally right.

• Go apply in the mod section……

• A forum community is a forum community lol. You are still humans same as PC players and as such have the same expectations. We won’t act based on how much play time they have or how active they are in the forums. As that is bias.

In fact the less moderators know about the community the better the moderator is as they aren’t biased towards any individuals.

• Banned

Yea, now that I think about it I’m probable a bad choice #voteForViz pppppppp

• Banned

I still think its a good idea tho,

• Viz hasn’t been on the forums in weeks. He is on PC chiv now anyways

• @Naleaus:

Dudeface just spends all his time on the forums.

I work from home, so it’s ez to pop in periodically. There certainly isn’t enough activity to warrant me spending all my time here though. ;)

• well, what do u think dudeface? Aren’t you pretty high up in the moderator ranks?

• Naleaus hit the nail on the head. I’m certainly not the only one who moderates, I just happen to post in the console section once in a while maybe?

@Naleaus:

The same rules apply to this sub forum as every other, and all mods admin all parts of the site.