Dirt vote kicks.

• Banned

will the vote kick system ever be changed? I get voted kick out of so many lobbies for being undefeated in the matches im playing. It ruins my attempts for the kill streak record, and my gaming experience.

• My first 12 hours playing on Xbox one I am stunned at how many votekicks there are.

Completely stunned.

It is just a constant flow of people kicking.

It has nothing to do with TK% or anything else, it is purely either

a) enemy player killed you so you vote them out or
    b) accidentally killed by a friendly so vote them out

The 55% to succeed a vote is appalling considering how many of the xbox kiddies spam vote kicks.

At the very least raise to 65% or even higher to get a true consensus of the players.

Ideally make sure the 1 vote per game is implemented.

• Ya the vote kick system needs to be changed so that I can see who initiated the vote kick and there needs to be an auto kick in FFA matches for anyone over 250 ping

• I get vote kicked an insane amount of times too, there’s gotta be something added to repel idiots who can’t kill you so kick you instead

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

I get vote kicked an insane amount of times too, there’s gotta be something added to repel idiots who can’t kill you so kick you instead

Ya. It’s so stupid. They do it as many times as it takes too. This is a fighting game not a vote kick simulator

• Global Moderator

BANHAMMER not available on console versions.

• @lemonater47:

BANHAMMER not available on console versions.

I hope to hell not…… the best players in the game would not be able to play.

• I have been vote kicked twice out of the 3 TDMs I have played today. I had 1 TK and on every match I had less than 5% Team damage with no idle time and about 80 ping. This is bull shit

• It’s almost like we need console moderators to talk some sense into the community. Think about it though…… it could help solve many of the problems and it would stop people from abusing vote kicks and stop hackers and modelers on the spot.

• Mod

​I can help!

• @Hansinluck:

​I can help!

How?

(10 chars)

• Banned

I think the vote kick system should work like this:
    (let’s just asume that all classes have 100% Heath and all weapons do -50% Heath after landing a strike. To simplify this for the sake of the argument)

i belive that that votekicks should be automatic not player voted. Too many butt hurt kids get mad on XBL for that.

There should only be 2 reasons why a player gets kicked:

1. If a play deals 200% damage to team mates they should be auto kicked, that is the equivalent of killing two team mates or 4 team damage swings. once is an accident, anymore than that is not, but to be noob friendly lets just settle on 200%.

2. If a players ping at any time exceeds 160 ping they should be auto kicked. They created sever divides for a reason, no excuse to be playing with more that 100 ping.

All in favor?

• @I:

(let’s just asume that all classes have 100% Heath and all weapons do -50% Heath after landing a strike. To simplify this for the sake of the argument)

i belive that that votekicks should be automatic not player voted. Too many butt hurt kids get mad on XBL for that.

1. If a play deals 200% damage to team mates they should be auto kicked, that is the equivalent of killing two team mates or 4 team damage swings. once is an accident, anymore than that is not, but to be noob friendly lets just settle on 200%.

2. If a players ping at any time exceeds 160 ping they should be auto kicked. They created sever divides for a reason, no excuse to be playing with more that 100 ping.

All in favor?

Hate to burst your bubble but just cause a few jerk offs with their hands stuffed down their pants want the vote kicks changed doesn’t mean tb is gonna band wagon up and change it

• And yes I am one of these jerk offs

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

Hate to burst your bubble but just cause a few jerk offs with their hands stuffed down their pants want the vote kicks changed doesn’t mean tb is gonna band wagon up and change it

Well they never will if everyone thinks like that.

• @Firecracker999:

Well they never will if everyone thinks like that.

Alright there Debbie downer

• @I:

All in favor?

160 is pretty low…… TO gets people to 200 sometimes

• Banned

Dude 200 ping? Holy Fuck, I’ve never had over 120-130.

• Oh please, I once shield-bashed my own teammate when I got stuck in a doorway, he then turned around, killed me, and voted me out. Oh how I love the Chivalry community…

• Banned

@SUMMER_not_sOmer:

I get vote kicked an insane amount of times too, there’s gotta be something added to repel idiots who can’t kill you so kick you instead

Dude I have seen some of the clips you have uploaded… You kick your teammates behind the bars on area, causing TKs, you run around with your fists out while kissing the ground, ect… I’d vote kick you myself for shit like that. You deserve just about every vote kick you get. I’m talking about people that just want to play, but can’t. Because of salty XBL kids.