X box one clan…..... butt..err flys..... butterflies. To be a prospect see below

• rock white butterfly as your coat of arms on xbox 1 chivalry medieval combat and we will find you … and if you get our attention with your mad skills ,we will ask you to join our Royal ranks and smite all those who opposed and have a good time doing it we are the pink butterflies THE oldest and experienced clan on console thank you for your partridge…. … no one will respond to this post the only way to join is to rock a white butterfly and get noticed

• I remember beating you in a scrim. Good times. xD

• @King:

I remember beating you in a scrim. Good times. xD

FG ftw tbh

• Banned

@medleylmt:

rock white butterfly as your coat of arms on xbox 1 chivalry medieval combat and we will find you … and if you get our attention with your mad skills ,we will ask you to join our Royal ranks and smite all those who opposed and have a good time doing it we are the pink butterflies THE oldest and experienced clan on console thank you for your partridge…. … no one will respond to this post the only way to join is to rock a white butterfly and get noticed

U guys around before KOTFO?

• I like fighting The Butterflies. You guys give wonderful fights. Hope my xbone guys give you good fights as well.

• I don’t remember them much. I remember Spartacus and a couple guys from the butterflies, sadly they disbanded right when I began talking to competitive players

• Never got a chance to meet any of them.

• @I:

U guys around before KOTFO?

Just after zombo.

• @medleylmt:

rock white butterfly as your coat of arms on xbox 1 chivalry medieval combat and we will find you … and if you get our attention with your mad skills ,we will ask you to join our Royal ranks and smite all those who opposed and have a good time doing it we are the pink butterflies THE oldest and experienced clan on console thank you for your partridge…. … no one will respond to this post the only way to join is to rock a white butterfly and get noticed

Medley! So good to hear from you again. I remember destroying you ^^ How fun laugh

• We are still here. And I believe we assembled at the same time as KOTFO.

• Been pretty silent then eh?

• @General:

Medley! So good to hear from you again. I remember destroying you ^^ How fun laugh

Still a cunt as usual.

• @XSPARTACUSX:

Still a cunt as usual.

Lol…… firefly isn’t really in a position to “destroy” anyone right now

• Definitely agreed.

• @XSPARTACUSX:

Still a cunt as usual.

laugh Your just salty that I killed you and the other phag knights. Er?… Phagatha knights. Medley was the real cunt back then. But It warms my heart knowing the little pink butterflies still remember ^^

• @General:

laugh Your just salty that I killed you and the other phag knights. Er?… Phagatha knights. Medley was the real cunt back then. But It warms my heart knowing the little pink butterflies still remember ^^

U should get your clan back together and hop off of eso

• @General:

Wrong. I’m not salty at all. Im a mechanic at a war veteran that works ten to twelve hour days taking care of a newborn baby and my girlfriend. I don’t give a flying fuck about losing a match. I play because it’s fun and competitive. The worst part about playing a video game is running in to people like you who are so goddamn unsatisfied with themselves that you go out of your way to log in to a forum for a video game that you no longer play and talk smack like you are a disrespectful 12 year old bitch to someone who wasn’t even addressing you at all in this forum. Am I salty? Hell nah. I just really want you to know that you might get on and rock a vanguard or knight like everyone else and do fancy tricks but in real life you’re a dweeby little bitch that talks down to people purposely to make yourself feel like your actually above someone in life. How do I make this assumption without ever meeting you? Because Firefly I’ve been around the block so many god damn times that Id make your damn head spin boy.

Anyways everyone else hit me up if you want to give and get respect in a fake world that lets us take a break from reality every once in a while.

• Well….Damn

• @XSPARTACUSX:

How do I make this assumption without ever meeting you? Because Firefly I’ve been around the block so many god damn times that Id make your damn head spin boy.

Really? I don’t like that insolent tone
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ld3imEfpZU
    laugh