Fresh meat.

• I just got COD Modern Warfare 2 yesterday. Did the first mission to familiarize myself with the controls and went to Multiplayer. Anyone else play?

• Well that’s a blast from the past. I think I remember playing this game instead of working on my thesis.

• @Gnarlydude:

I just got COD Modern Warfare 2 yesterday. Did the first mission to familiarize myself with the controls and went to Multiplayer. Anyone else play?

MW2 is full of hackers and modders now.

• VAC was broken in MW2. Their solution? Remove it entirely.

• @Firecracker999:

MW2 is full of hackers and modders now.

It always was. Especially the PC version. The thing I remember about that game is just about everyone was total shit at it; because it was such a casual point and click shooter most of the players didn’t develop any real instincts and skill at it. You could farm nukes all day with the right OP set up. As far as modders go, I remember playing as a harrier jet running through buildings launching bombs, and one map there was no gravity and my ump shot bombs, and each kill was worth a million XP. I wound up unlocking everything in the game in 1 match.

• TBH… I’ve never played it. How do I know it’s full of modelers? It’s an old COD game, they stop giving a full k about it in a year. After that it’s open season for modders and hackers (some mods aren’t bad but some break the game for other players).

Like on COD 4. I played that game for 3 years, I had everything unlocked and was max level (I still sucked at it, my COD skills are minimal). Then one day this shady guy was like “yo dooooooooood, u should join my private match” so I did and followed the steps he gave me and joined a private game with myself only to find out I now had a mod menu with things like God mode, unlimited ammo, rapid fire, teleporting, wall hacks, super jump, bottomless magazine, laser, guns from other Call of Dutys, could ban people from lobbies instantly, could make others lag with the press of a button etc. I didn’t even try to get mods in the game nor did I pay for them I was simply told 3 steps and I had a mod menu. The point is… it’s so easy to get mods and hacks in the old call of duties. Pointless in playing it now… but it is rather funny to have God mode on and do the retard run all over the map on Search and destroy

• Those are all sad things to hear. I like the gameplay and upgrading weapons…but I don’t want to compete with cheaters. I still have another gift certificate…give me suggestions, anybody- heard Black Ops II is okay.
    Looking for a game that has; blood and guts, thumping machine guns, a community like Chivalry, upgradeable stuff…and fuck about a bunch of storylines and single player campaign. Online Multiplayer is what I want.

• @Gnarlydude:

Those are all sad things to hear. I like the gameplay and upgrading weapons…but I don’t want to compete with cheaters. I still have another gift certificate…give me suggestions, anybody- heard Black Ops II is okay.
    Looking for a game that has; blood and guts, thumping machine guns, a community like Chivalry, upgradeable stuff…and fuck about a bunch of storylines and single player campaign. Online Multiplayer is what I want.

Ditch COD and get Battlefield 4 or 3

• Is firecracker the lemon of the console scene?

• @Xylvion:

Is firecracker the lemon of the console scene?

What do you mean by that?

• Got Battlefield 4 yesterday. Great game! But you know what? After a couple hours, I went home to Chivalry. Ha! Also got my first stereo headset- WOW! Definitely recommend one to any serious gamer!