77 KILLS Chivalry - EPIC XMAS NIGHT BATTLE OF BELMEZ 4K 60fps

• https://youtu.be/nMw7rP8uXAI

playing Chivalry Medieval Warfare going hard for 77 kills on Christmas Night on a 64 player server. lots of great battles and kill streaks ending with a last second king kill. I uploaded this video 4k 60fps for the first time looks great and smooth clear gameplay : )

Windows 10 Home
    Graphics Card 2x Gtx 780 ti SLI
    Processor Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
    RAM 16.0 GB
    500 GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO
    Intel Desktop Motherboard Extreme DZ77GA-70K

• Developer

Nice vid! Thanks for sharing.

• You actually call that video skill? Let alone one of the Dev team actually pretended to like it?
    its bad enough when those no talent high subscribers makes a video of Chivalry even though
    they are shit and suck eggs, that TB runs to promote it and like it on Twitter hehe.

Why just a few weeks ago some moron was ranting rubbish all the way through Chivalry
    Tomato gaming? Complete wally tbh. It actually got a tweet by Tornbanner on twitter?

I will be sending this twat a message on Twitter to let him know my thoughts tbh

• @loin:

You actually call that video skill? Let alone one of the Dev team actually pretended to like it?
    its bad enough when those no talent high subscribers makes a video of Chivalry even though
    they are shit and suck eggs, that TB runs to promote it and like it on Twitter hehe.

Why just a few weeks ago some moron was ranting rubbish all the way through Chivalry
    Tomato gaming? Complete wally tbh. It actually got a tweet by Tornbanner on twitter?

I will be sending this twat a message on Twitter to let him know my thoughts tbh

Nice dick reply Loin…