Tutorials on the SDK page

• hi Torn Banner team

are you going to post content for some of the tutorials that have no information yet?
    Like the GUI tutorial: https://tornbannerjira.atlassian.net/wiki/display/CHIVCOM/Tutorial%3A+Adding+custom+GUI+elements

yours truley,
    Bigzom25

• I don’t think they will, Bigzom25. They have stopped working on this game. If you have any questions you could try to ask here, or search for some UDK tutorials.

• no big deal. i just wanted to keep track of some variables for testing and debugging. instead of implementing it in the GUI i just added it to the showdebug function.

• Global Moderator

@glorb:

I don’t think they will, Bigzom25. They have stopped working on this game. If you have any questions you could try to ask here, or search for some UDK tutorials.

I mean they get back from holidays in like 2 days like most other studios. Hell they might have gotten back early. Back to working on things.

I think they made these pages ages ago to fill in at a later date when someone needed it. But I know for a fact that the GUI tools in unreal 3 are the opposite of user friendly. Then this game would be using a modified engine making it even more difficiult to use. Add in any extra code that it may use and t may end up being pretty much impossible to change any UI related things.