The First of many Honest magazine reviews, more to come I am told

• http://gamer2gamerevolved.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/chivalry-medieval-warfare-review.html

Not to add Salt to the pork but I actually got messages from other magazines telling me
    soon they are to follow suit with realistic reviews of this game such as the one above.
    Who can blame them, TB you have been misleading them for a while and the gamers on twitter also.

I’d consider simply pulling up your tent pegs in gaming because any future games won’t stand
    a dogs dinner of a chance now with the big magazine reviews as you lied to them before tbh.
    Do they have bus drivers in Canada? perhaps a career change is on the card tibby.

• Loin -}― Just now
    Best wishes for new year all tbh. Despite recent new reviews emerging
    its most likey chivalry is the main game I will dabble about in during

• Is this a review of the 360 or Xbone version?

Either way, ports are generally rubbish.

• @dudeface:

Is this a review of the 360 or Xbone version?

Either way, ports are generally rubbish.

Xbone is so buggy it’s not even funny.

Helmets don’t work, MAA dodge is broken, invisible swings, stamina glitch with shields, randomly floating into space, very high ping, vote kick system is trash, speed hacking, customizations reset if you join games from the dashboard, you can get trapped in between a ramp and the siege tower on coldfront, legs glitching into the ground, texture fails on moor, and arena lags like a b!tch sometimes. These are all just from the top of my head.

I also don’t get why there are east Asia servers when no one in Asia plays on Xbox. Those servers are empty…… why not just remove those servers and optimize the other servers?

• Mod

@Firecracker999:

I also don’t get why there are east Asia servers when no one in Asia plays on Xbox. Those servers are empty…… why not just remove those servers and optimize the other servers?

Existence of Asian servers and polishing/fixing a game aren’t related to each other or rather I don’t see why removing the Asian servers would make optimizations happen any quicker.

• @Irish:

Existence of Asian servers and polishing/fixing a game aren’t related to each other or rather I don’t see why removing the Asian servers would make optimizations happen any quicker.

Idk. That was me starting to rant…… I guess if it costs money to keep them open and no one plays on them why not just drop them ?

If u haven’t already noticed I don’t exactly know how the servers work.

• Unfamiloar Chibalry.

Top quality reviews imo.

• So a bunch of whining is considered a good review now? Did DarkSydePhil write that?

• Blogs like this are a dime a dozen tbh.

• @dudeface:

Blogs like this are a dime a dozen tbh.

Get a back bone tbh. Do you travel on your knees 24/7? it wouldn’t surprise the majority of the community at all tbh.

• Do you drool when you try to speak? it wouldn’t surprise the majority of the community at all tbh.

• Fight fight fight! Jk

• Really stupid review tbh. The whole thing sounded like it had been written by one of those gobby lvl 6’s you meet sometimes that don’t appreciate the skill curve and expect to go toe-to-toe with the try-hards after two days. Shortly before he wrote that I guarantee he cried loads of shit in chat and rage-quit. Then went one step further and wrote a rage-review.

Saying all that, he’s probably partly on pointif it’s a console review. It was never going to work on console, it requires a mouse.

• I want to show whoever made this review so bad that the game is not all luck.

• The Xbox 360 version was shit though but the part about it being luck was not true at all.

• @Firecracker999:

…the part about it being luck was not true at all.

Most of your kills are luck-based when you first start out. Stick around for a while and you start actually earning them instead of just getting lucky with your LMB hit-trades.

• @Reithur:

Most of your kills are luck-based when you first start out. Stick around for a while and you start actually earning them instead of just getting lucky with your LMB hit-trades.

So then the review is from the point of view from someone who hasn’t had time to get any good at the game. Not very valid……

I’m not arguing the actual ratings, the 360 version is God awful but some of the statements are purely opinion… a minority opinion at that.

• @Firecracker999:

So then the review is from the point of view from someone who hasn’t had time to get any good at the game. Not very valid……

I’m not arguing the actual ratings, the 360 version is God awful but some of the statements are purely opinion… a minority opinion at that.

Almost every negative review is from somebody with 2-30 hrs of play or however long it takes to get to rank 16 (low-rank server limit). Steam is full of these.

Many of them say things like “This game was amazing until you are forced to leave the fun low-rank servers, then you get destroyed by helicopter knights and ballerina vanguards who twist in completely unrealistic ways to kill you without even looking at you!!!1”

Despite all of that, it’s still got an 85% Positive rating for reviews.

• Global Moderator

@Reithur:

Almost every negative review is from somebody with 2-30 hrs of play or however long it takes to get to rank 16 (low-rank server limit). Steam is full of these.

Many of them say things like “This game was amazing until you are forced to leave the fun low-rank servers, then you get destroyed by helicopter knights and ballerina vanguards who twist in completely unrealistic ways to kill you without even looking at you!!!1”

Despite all of that, it’s still got an 85% Positive rating for reviews.

Wouod have 95% positive reviews if low rank servers didn’t exist.