Happy new team killing year!

• Happy new year all,

First game i join (realy wanted to be an archer for some reason!) couldn’t get it :( so ok let’s play spamguard with the gaymore. Well fuck me what a leftmousing fuckfest, the amount of kills taken off me and me being hit in the process a lot of the time me being team killed in the process I was getting really annoyed :@ . So I ask nice in chat please watch what you are doing…… then later raging at the dumb fucks (no vote kicks even though team damage was pretty high across the board).

So next game I finally got the archer class which I found out I was pretty out of practice! a few hits ah i’m getting into this now next shot hit a maa on my team in the head killing him, ‘shit sorry you ran in front of that’ 10 seconds later a votekick against me and off I go WHAT THE FUCK?! the last game I got team killed about 6 times which was half of my deaths and a lot of that damage was off my own team, I hit a teammate ONCE and get kicked? FOR FUCKS SAKE?!

I pity the fuckers i’m going to go back and firepot the dumbcunts sorry in advance to the inocence!

• Revenge was so sweet.
    Resume play as normal kicked again for 6% team damage woot!

RETRIBUTION round 2!
    Damn I lost retribution round 2 :( got kicked for killing a rank 45 in a duel (not even for team killing) oh well!

Round 3 here we go!
    FAILED AGAIN!

Round 4! Maybe i won this one was crying with laughter killed about 12 in 2 shots of the catapult!
    Justice will prevail.

• The worst thing you can do is blame your teammate when you shoot him in the head. It’s the archer’s fault 99.9% of the time. No wonder you got booted.

• @dudeface:

The worst thing you can do is blame your teammate when you shoot him in the head. It’s the archer’s fault 99.9% of the time. No wonder you got booted.

I agree it is mostly the archers fault 1 hit out of about 12 shots on a teammate who ran out and got hit in crossfire not really much I could do to avoid that, shit happens. All i could do is say sorry which I did a pure accident but yeah kick me anyway.Also if you get kicked every time an archer team killed someone there will be no archers.

Also I did not blame my team mate whatsoever I said sorry.

• @Wrath:

‘shit sorry you ran in front of that’

^^ This is what I mean :P

• yeah but he did he got hit in crossfire you can’t blame anyone for that.

• That’s exactly my point. You are to blame. Don’t fire when there’s a high risk of hitting a teammate.

• ok let me put it this simple I see an enemy no team near, a teammate runs out of my line of sight and takes an arrow to the head the arrow as far as i could see was going to hit as well. So the risk of hitting a teammate was very low but still happened, if there was a moderate chance of it hitting a teammate it’s not really a kickable offence is it?

• Maybe they were annoyed at you for “raging at the dumb fucks.”

• What really pisses me off is getting vote kicked with 0% team damage.

• @Wrath:

ok let me put it this simple I see an enemy no team near, a teammate runs out of my line of sight and takes an arrow to the head the arrow as far as i could see was going to hit as well. So the risk of hitting a teammate was very low but still happened, if there was a moderate chance of it hitting a teammate it’s not really a kickable offence is it?

Yes. If you’re an archer, that is.

@Wrath:

Also if you get kicked every time an archer team killed someone there will be no archers.

Just saying, this isn’t going to get you anywhere.