A challenge to the Knights of redemption.

• Banned

I’ve noticed you have claimed an undefeated record. Come test that claim against my team.
    We are open to playing matches on the European sever.

Lets fight this this weekend, 6v6 kendo/LTS. Saturday at 12:00am est, 5:00pm GT.

I ask that you play a few on the US east sever aswell,

lets play
    1 LTS kendo on the European sever
    1 LTS kendo on the US east sever.

1 match LTS on us east
    2 matches LTS on the European sever

This is 5 matches total, lets play to 5 wins, I doubt we will need more than this ^ to settle things.
    if you disagree with this set up let me know on this thread, give me a counter, I will accept.

• You’re an american clan ? WE WANT ONLY E.U. We don’t scared just our rules.

• Banned

@MAGiiKViSuAl:

You’re an american clan ? WE WANT ONLY E.U. We don’t scared just our rules.

fine then, we will fight the whole war on the European sever. does that work for u? it works for me, let me know.

• What’s the problem with us ? What You want absolutely fights us ?

• They want another win tbh…

• Banned

@MAGiiKViSuAl:

What’s the problem with us ? What You want absolutely fights us ?

because you guys are over there claiming you are 9-0. You might even think your good. I don’t like that, earn your record, prove you deserve to be undefeated, play against some real competition.

• Banned

@King:

They want another win tbh…

And yea we do want to tack on a few more wins.

• Why suddenly You want a clan war, since the FFA?

• This post is deleted!

• Banned

@MAGiiKViSuAl:

Why suddenly You want a clan war, since the FFA?

Well yes, I was not happy being stabbed in the back by your long sword, then after I turned around was given a bow. Seemed fake to me, after the match you completely ignored my duel INV as well.

• Banned

Not only should we have a duel, we should have a clan war.

• Banned

@MAGiiKViSuAl:

Why suddenly You want a clan war, since the FFA?

I could ask the same question to you, are you reluctant to clan war and duel because I killed you a bunch in FFA? I only targeted you because of the longsword stab in the back. If this is the issue, then I’m sure we can work it out. Still, I want a duel and clan war.

• Never in the back ! I ‘‘hello’’ always you.

• Lol ! I never saw you before…

• Banned

@MAGiiKViSuAl:

Never in the back ! I ‘‘hello’’ always you.

Alright first off there is no “hello” command. And second, what we are doing right now… This back and forth he said, she said bullshit is exactly what I don’t want to do. This is why chivalry has duel lobbies and Xbox lets you take screen shots and record. I’ll be on in 2 hours from now, let’s fight then.

• Sorry if I have a life…

• Banned

@MAGiiKViSuAl:

Sorry if I have a life…

So does that mean you can’t find 10 mins for a duel tonight?

• Banned

4pm my time is around 9pm your time right? Should not be too time consuming, maybe 5-10 mins. As for the clan war give me a date that works for u.

• Banned

Andddd we got a no-show. Gg Magiik. Hey guys if you ever need advice on how to be a coward, look no further than this thread, just look at his technique… The moment an offer for a duel is presented he completely stopped replying. Did you all take note of that well placed “I have a life” remark? Such skill, its almost like he was intentional avoiding my offer. Truly graceful, the art of cowardice in its finest form.

• That’s why I embrace my cowardness, to avoid being called out