Single boy in search of clan xbox one

• I’m 18 years old about 6ft, enjoy nights at the movies, and long walks on the beach…I also enjoy watching my enemies drown in their own blood, my buddy told me to come here for a clan, looking for a nice group of dudes who arent just hardasses but enjoy competition as I do :), I just got the game, no prior experience on PC (didn’t know it was for PC) or other consoles, level 0 gt is roundmedusa549, thanks

• My clans full :p

Might want to specify which Console your currently playing on and which server.

• @ROUNDman:

I’m 18 years old about 6ft, enjoy nights at the movies, and long walks on the beach…I also enjoy watching my enemies drown in their own blood, my buddy told me to come here for a clan, looking for a nice group of dudes who arent just hardasses but enjoy competition as I do :), I just got the game, no prior experience on PC (didn’t know it was for PC) or other consoles, level 0 gt is roundmedusa549, thanks

Someone pick this guys up. He’s pretty fuckin good for a level 0 (unless I was dueling someone else I was tired). I was in the same public duel lobby as him…… he would be a great pick up to any clan.

• Join the Butterflies we have an awesome team and we are looking to build the competition on the console. We were disbanded and now active with new and old members. We have a family not just a clan.

Spartacus
    King of Archers

• And we fucking love walks on the beach.

• @XSPARTACUSX:

And we fucking love walks on the beach.

South Carolina sand……

amazing

• This post is deleted!

• Heh…if you like to drown your enemies in their own blood, why not drown their soul in the Styx River? The Stygian Blades could always need another warrior to help with increasing Xbox One competitions. We’re a great clan to join due to the following reasons:

1. We’re still small potatoes in the grand picture of Xbox One clans and you’ll be helping our presence there increase.
    2. We like to compete, though we’re not super hardcore about it. We like to have fun when we play instead of overly stressing out.
    3. We can ahow you the best blood-soaked beaches for those long walks. :p

• Ultimately though, Round, your best option for now is to look at Firecracker999’s posting about the current active clans and see about using their listed contacts for your clan decision. Or you can get a buddy and start your own clan. That could work too.

• Well…nobody actually messaged me lol so I suppose I shall fly the way of the line wolf atm

• Lone….why is there a limit?

• @ROUNDman:

Lone….why is there a limit?

Should start your own clan if you haven’t formally been recruited…… Also most clans aren’t exactly on their knees for members. Most u have to come to them…

• Damn firecrackhead you buzzkill everything eh

• Btw go to Charon, I would take you in but atm I am not rlly involved, Charon is the best bet for a good group of dudes with fun and competitive games

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

Btw go to Charon, I would take you in but atm I am not rlly involved, Charon is the best bet for a good group of dudes with fun and competitive games

Appreciate the compliment, sir!

• No problemo m8