What The Duel Community Wants

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Definitely on board with all of the changes proposed by Sheep, especially the stat function.

• Very reasonable requests, would love to see TB’s feedback.

• ABSOLUTELY. All of this, especially stats being broken, severely degrade the quality of duel mode. Most of the best players I know are wholly or mostly duel players, and I myself hate that so much in duels seems to get the short straw when it comes to quality.

• I fully support this. Since the beginning these are things people have been bringing up constantly. You have a faithful community that plays this game and their voices are trying to be heard. Will you rise to the occasion?

• The chat bug is a huge one I totally agree needs to be fixed. Chatting in general when you’re in any situation where you might spawn (basically anytime you’re not too busy to use chat) causes problems, spacebar can exit chat for some reason, messages can get frozen, etc. etc. etc.

• Not much to say- agree with everything in both the main post from Sheep as well as the comments

• Why would you play the official duel mode when FFA duels are far superior in every way?

• I am so alright with this, please fix this TB X_X

• I like both modes.

FFA duel mode is great for all the obvious reasons.

Duel mode I find more relaxing and less chaotic. You can focus on 1 enemy and take a break if you want between fights.
    Many an hour has slipped by where i have fought some, made some food, sat back and spectated a couple of duels, chatted a little , fought some more, etc.

I think its a valid game mode and a good one.

• @Raf:

Seconded. Some of these seem like pretty simple fixes.

hahahaha, like a fix being easy would make TB do it.

• I agree completely, especially about the duel stats. They have been broken for far too long.

• @Glassfan:

I like both modes.

FFA duel mode is great for all the obvious reasons.

Duel mode I find more relaxing and less chaotic. You can focus on 1 enemy and take a break if you want between fights.
    Many an hour has slipped by where i have fought some, made some food, sat back and spectated a couple of duels, chatted a little , fought some more, etc.

I think its a valid game mode and a good one.

Having a potato PC, this TB duel mode is the only place where I can get stable 50fps lmao. I’m full biased towards this game mode and I agree with your suggestions tbh

• Giving MAA’s a shieldless option and giving players the ability to vote for different duel maps (even if they aren’t in the rotation) should be easy enough. Reliable stat tracking would be great but I understand if that isn’t gotten around to, but the previous two are such easy fixes that I can’t see why they couldn’t be done.

• This would be pretty dope.

• If these changes are approved I will play the game again.

• I am Slashspam. I have been around for quite some time. I was an alpha tester. Duel is my favorite mode to play. An update is sorely needed. I would very much like to know what my stats actually are.

• APPROVE THIS PLEASE.

In addition, even more so than in “Duel Mode”, many of the highest level players are in duelyard. I would like to see Official Duelyard Servers, hosted through TB.

I once saw a mod that track’d when you challenge someone, and counted your victories/defeats. I think this could be pursued.

-pWn| Dankosity

• i was told to come support this thread, but after reading it - I support this thread.

Good Luck!