The easiest change that would improve the game experience 10 times in like 20 seconds

• UNBIND

THE CHARGE

FROM

LMB

Torn Banner pls.

Default bind to LMB is the worst idea ever, this bind only brings total chaos and unbelievable amounts of team damage while serving absolutely no purpose - if you’re a semi-decent level 19 you already have to unbind it so you can actually use LMB without commiting suicide.

• You could as well talk to a brick wall.

• Yeah this has been suggested already. -___-

• @INerevar:

You could as well talk to a brick wall.

Yeah, I know. Sometimes I can’t help myself though.

• My earnest suggestion was to delete the VG charge because it is, quite frankly, a poorly-designed abomination. They weren’t keen on that either, for some reason!

• It’s like a glitchier MaA dodge that also deals damage. Sometimes the draginess is absofuckinglutey ridiculous.

• The charge attack is garbage imo. Looks wonky af and annoys me when I’m sprinting and I slash so that I run by someone and try to slice them down but instead he charges and I did while doing the animation.

GG……

• I’m not on PC (actively or effectively) but I definitely see why it’s a problem. Pretty annoying on console as well. Surprised that there isn’t a way to manually unbind just the charged attack.

• You can manually unbind it on PC, but noobs (including TB) would never do that because they either love the charge attack or are oblivious to what’s actually going on when they hit buttons.

• Every time I encounter repeat charge offender who keeps charging at his own team, I rack up sick score so that my teamdamage% stays low and start attacking the aforementioned offender and keep his health low. Alternatively, if I can’t rack up sick score because enemy team is too gud or similar reasons, I switch to MAA and start oil pot trolling the offender.

I keep this up until the offender gets kicked for teamdamage%, ragequits or apologizes for his behaviour (never happened). If I get kicked I just wait 5mins for the ban to expire, rejoin and start again.

Only you can prevent this, TBS.

• I’d prefer vanguards to have the combo damage multiplier to charge.

• @INerevar:

You could as well talk to a brick wall.

TBS didnt fix the defenders first objective spawn on citadel (used to be on the same wall as the objective) for a year, kick has been what 3 years coming? They really dont listen to anything the community says, fixes are usually a list of things we didnt ask for - with one rare gem.

Anyway there is no way they would fix this, it would take perhaps 1 minute to change the default bind from left click to something else but that would be way to sensible.

• Just set the default bind to V.

That’s all you gotta do TBS.

• @gregcau:

TBS didnt fix the defenders first objective spawn on citadel (used to be on the same wall as the objective) for a year, kick has been what 3 years coming? They really dont listen to anything the community says, fixes are usually a list of things we didnt ask for - with one rare gem.

Anyway there is no way they would fix this, it would take perhaps 1 minute to change the default bind from left click to something else but that would be way to sensible.

iirc the citadel spawn was changed quite soon after citadel was implemented.

• Global Moderator

I can’t even remember it on the wall.

• Citadel was better when it was on the wall, you barely ever got past the first stage so the map ended faster.

• Global Moderator

@Xylvion:

Citadel was better when it was on the wall, you barely ever got past the first stage so the map ended faster.

I do remember it bring very hard. And I used to always stack attackers. So that’s probably why.