Chivalry needs work

• One of the worst things about the current Xbox one version as of (1/15/2016) is the fps and all round frame lag, a lot of you might blab on about connection well that can be another bug in itself, me and my friend tested frame lag in a custom game to see how it all plays out, the worst part is when someone swings a weapon (overhead, stab, swing) majority of the time you will see them cock their sword back but they will not swing, then after they have hit you and you have died you then see them glitch to the side and complete an already completed swing. I am not the one to bitch about getting killed as i played it on computer before i did xbox so i generally get more kills than deaths, but something needs to be done about the frames and overall quality. It is different with computer as a lot of the game runs on the user’s hardware to run smoothly and increase graphics/ fps, but with a console, there but with a console get it ? it runs off the premade console so the game development needs to increase their game if they wish to see it prosper.

i will continue to play chivalry on console and know i am relieved to have posted this and hopefully get something done, i paid money for a game on xbox one not a game for a calculator, with pixel graphics and and a horrible frame rate.

p.s i wanted to mention the resolution as well needs a major fix.

Thank you for your time,
    -Mauldron

• Wonder if your talking about invisi swings or delayed hits?

• No i myself do fake swings to counter blocking and scare people, like i said it needs work in itself not the combat….

• I don’t even play on Xbone, but I’ll give you my vote.:encouragement:

• It looks like Torn Banner gives a shit about the Console Version.
    2 Months ago, PS4 Version is on Version 1.00 ……

What a bad support…

• LOL last night was terrible one of the worst I’ve seen. Everyone’s pings in the arena were well under 150ms as well avg around 80-90ms. People were skipping, jumping, hopping all over the place. Comes and goes.

• @Spreadinmayo:

LOL last night was terrible one of the worst I’ve seen. Everyone’s pings in the arena were well under 150ms as well avg around 80-90ms. People were skipping, jumping, hopping all over the place. Comes and goes.

At least you aren’t living it https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_fNp37zFn9Q

• i thought "Play a little bit Chivalry and start the PS4"
    No way…… All is stuttering, lagging, player porting, no way to block or time your hit …
    quit

BROKEN CONSOLE PORT

• it is like they decided to take a big shit and give it to the console players, broken game but still too fun! and i don’t know about PS4 but Xbox One has different serves ie; us west, us east, europe, australia. i am from Australia so if i play anything besides the australian servers the connection is fucked i do expect it but even in the australian servers still sit on 100+ ping and it does not happen in any other games, then if i do have good connection i still have frame lag!.

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

At least you aren’t living it https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_fNp37zFn9Q

LOL. True that