Release some info on your new project

• It’s been over a year since the community learned you’ve been working on a new project, and I’m going to assume you’ve been working on it a bit longer than that (TBS employee LinkedIn project states March '14. Nearly 2 years!). You have to have at least something to show to us by now - even its just some concept art or a little info on the setting. I’m getting tired of waiting tbh.

Please.

• Fuck that noise I want Barbarian Invasion 2.0 sell us some more dlc skins

• Would be good to start revving the hype. Surely they can’t be more than a year out from releasing this new title, right? Chiv is now three years old, after all.

• Their silence makes me think they are still far away from a release.

Unless they just have really poor marketing and are going to release something as a surprise.

• The plan is to wait until all the original fans move on so they can start fresh with a new community who doesn’t remember their shitty communication and balancing decisions.

• I’d settle for a single screenshot being released to your twitter tbh.

• Only reason I’m here.

• Funny I was just thinking the same thing, and lo and behold this post?

Who knows if the new project is suitable for the existing CMW fanbase though. Hard to beat this game, every battle is new, the combat is compelling and spend enough time and you get better and better (if you have the ping and FPS to support improvement). The only downside is good archers.

• @Oy:

The plan is to wait until all the original fans move on so they can start fresh with a new community who doesn’t remember their shitty communication and balancing decisions.

Why on earth do you think their communication will improve with a new game?

• I never said anything like that Greg, you just misread my post or something. I said that’s what they’re doing.

• coming 2020

• Global Moderator

It’s been a trend with some established developers to not say anything until rather close to release. So who knows. Could be soon.

• They’re just waiting to announce Mordhau as their unannounced UE4 project. Marox and Elweaboo are undercover TBS employees.

• Mod

What if they were waiting for Mordhau to be released then they take all those juicy new features Mordhau adds then puts them in their new game and they’ve been adding ideas of their own to their new game as well. So it would be like Mordhau 1.5 and then the release it like a month after Mordhau to steal the Mordhau player base.

• Marox is Tiberius. It was all a clever ruse.

• @Irish:

What if they were waiting for Mordhau to be released then they take all those juicy new features Mordhau adds then puts them in their new game and they’ve been adding ideas of their own to their new game as well. So it would be like Mordhau 1.5 and then the release it like a month after Mordhau to steal the Mordhau player base.

Yeah, sure, it’s just like CTRL+C & CTRL+V to copy some features. Within a month. Lmfao

• I’d say we’re better off waiting for Valve to make AGE OF:CHIVALRY 2.