Updates for Xbox one.

• Banned

The only update since release was to fix (untested?) broken dlc that you sold to your customers. Now we are waiting for numerous bug fixes for the xbone. If you haven’t already figured out the issues with your own game they include but are not limited to: silver hat and black hat changing to default helmet upon entering a new game, the 2nd match of a Private lobby being unjoinable, severe frame rate drop experienced by tons of players at the same time, players are able to hit enemies through trees and walls, an enormous negative response by players forced to play on the other team if uneven, the vote system is ridiculous being able to vote other players with 5% team damage or less (anonymously), the chase mechanic is also broken being able to run across maps at increased speeds while not looking at the enemies back. Also a leaderboard would be nice.

Though I’ve probably left out many other bugs it’s time for the game to get an update. If it’s a torn banner or hardsuit labs problem I don’t care just fix the game sooner rather than later or never at all for that matter.

• The helmet problem will probably be the same for the gold and pink helmets too.

• Also I think u posted in the wrong section

• Banned

Well this section is called “Chivalry: Midevil Warfare” and this topic is concerning Chivalry.

• Moved to Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (Console Versions) as this pertains to the console update.

• Can you add memes as emblems? Or just some cartoony stuff, bit of fun with the design I suppose, just an idear

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

Can you add memes as emblems? Or just some cartoony stuff, bit of fun with the design I suppose, just an idear

Fix all the glitches and bugs before they start adding stuff to the game. Make it smooth first, aesthetics second.