Competitive community status:

• I agree with zombies on most of his points. The only thing I don’t agree with is that as soon as you have a 6 man squad you should be ready to clan war the best clan in the game. It seems illogical to say that when they haven’t even had their first practice yet. The newer groups (calling them groups if they have not fought in a war yet because this debate has changed the definition of a clan) should be given some leeway when it comes to being put up against their hardest opponent on their first go.

On the matter pertaining to clans like knights redemption and how HOG used to deny fights is simply cowardice and dishonorable.

Anyone see the difference I’m making here?

Also think it would be a great idea to make a document about these kinds of situations so as a community we can agree on something instead of debating any longer because everyone has been so stubborn. I have been moved a little bit more towards zombies side of the debate however I still do not agree on how new groups (because their not clans yet) should be handled.

• @Firecracker999:

Also think it would be a great idea to make a document about these kinds of situations so as a community we can agree on something instead of debating any longer because everyone has been so stubborn.

There’s really nothing to debate, It’s all said and done.

• @General:

There’s really nothing to debate, It’s all said and done.

That’s where your wrong. Why not solve it and be done with it. Instead of saying it’s done when we all know it isn’t

• This post is deleted!

• This is a game, people aren’t getting better at a fast enough rate to maintain competition, and a new clan getting destroyed by an established one will just lead to them disbanding and the members moving on. If people aren’t having fun they aren’t going to play, or instead of quitting, they’re excluding the part that isn’t fun. It’s why I can’t play TO without inevitably being kicked.

Maybe encourage or train other teams instead of shitting on them. Or if your clan has no challenge, split up and form more. This playerbase will not expand enough to keep new clans forming if they all get pissed and leave.

• This post is deleted!

• Banned

@Naleaus:

This is a game, people aren’t getting better at a fast enough rate to maintain competition, and a new clan getting destroyed by an established one will just lead to them disbanding and the members moving on. If people aren’t having fun they aren’t going to play, or instead of quitting, they’re excluding the part that isn’t fun. It’s why I can’t play TO without inevitably being kicked.

Maybe encourage or train other teams instead of shitting on them. Or if your clan has no challenge, split up and form more. This playerbase will not expand enough to keep new clans forming if they all get pissed and leave.

I have heard this argument before from newage and AK, the fault that I see is: you guys are all assuming that if a new clan gets beaten they are gunna cry and rage quit the game like butt hurt little girls. IMO if the new clans want to get better they should fight my team, why shelter them from the skill celling? Its only gunna make the loss sting more if the new clans are protected until they build confidents then get defeated, right when they start to think They are strong. If you have the new clans start fighting ALL the clans from the start they will be humbled and be inspired to improve. When you give people false hope then crush them it is much worse. Either way I see a difference in mentality, I think that people in general are strong in will. I don’t think clans will disband over a loss I think it will bring them closer and give them motivation to improve. (Like Charon). you guys seem to think they will lose and rage quit like children. I hope I’m right and the community proves to be more mature.

• One thing I see that seems weird/different from the PC version is that you all place more importance on scrims, or rather not scrims but wars. On PC, scrims are literally just practice that leads up to a tournament, whereas here they’re all that matters. Do you all run practice scrims instead of serious shit all the time? Maybe start separating the two. People will be able to practice without it counting against them, and you’ll get to foster growth so you can destroy them later.

Could also try setting up a league. Make a schedule, each team has two fights a week or something. In between teams could scrim as well.

• Banned

I think a league is the ultimate goal, we would need 16 clans for that tho.

• If only I cared about your clan, I might have some sympathy…:love_heart:

• Nobody is obligated to play against you. If you are a bunch of dicks, that’s basically your own fault. Fix yourselves.

• @dudeface:

Nobody is obligated to play against you. If you are a bunch of dicks, that’s basically your own fault. Fix yourselves.

+1 vote
    When your going around taking away the fun from other people, there’s a problem.

• Banned

Being good doesn’t make us dicks. You guys aren’t having fun because you can beat us?

• You certainly aren’t doing much to disprove the current opinion that you are particularity unpleasant. Trying to browbeat people into playing by calling them cowards only further illustrates this, and proves your immaturity and pettiness.

Claiming that one is too good is a rather common excuse to try and make oneself, or others, believe that poor behaviour is not the cause of negative reactions. Please. We’ve all seen this silly nonsense a thousand times. This old internet thang has been around a while.

If you want to have a healthy competitive community, or to be part of one, try and be productive and positive. Take responsibility for your actions. You make the bed you lie in.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @Naleaus:

One thing I see that seems weird/different from the PC version is that you all place more importance on scrims, or rather not scrims but wars. On PC, scrims are literally just practice that leads up to a tournament, whereas here they’re all that matters. Do you all run practice scrims instead of serious shit all the time? Maybe start separating the two. People will be able to practice without it counting against them, and you’ll get to foster growth so you can destroy them later.

Could also try setting up a league. Make a schedule, each team has two fights a week or something. In between teams could scrim as well.

Scrims are practices. Clan Wars are best to 3 or 5 games usually.

Don’t let the French clans fool you. Scrimmages don’t count for anything

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

My dodgeball league has a team called the cyborgs, they’re undefeated and put such a beating on people that the Monday night men’s league was called off because people didn’t want to face them due to the sheer beatings, to solve this, on Monday nights they instead had a draft, everyone put their name in and teams were made, 4 teams (I played on phor lol) but each team had a piece of cyborg on it, perhaps something like this can mend the community and take away from the douchebaggery that has overtaken the land

They wouldn’t do that and some clans wouldn’t accept their help. More then likely anyways…… but tbh I am not really a fan of the idea

• This post is deleted!

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

Alright bro I’m gonna be totally honest with you right now 100% no holding back on what I need to say, you ready? I don’t care

Ya, what’s up?