Exploit on Offical FFA servers

• @Crum1y:

so the cheater never got banned, even with video proof. and i see other guys doing the same exploit. fyi I’m not talking about some fancy swing move, or even any type of thing you can do with your controls at all. straight up cheat going on and nobody getting punished.

Did you PM a moderator with the info? We also need the player’s Steam ID or a link to their profile.

• This exploit is due to be addressed in the next patch

• @MonkeyFiend:

This exploit is due to be addressed in the next patch

coming 2017?

• @Enigma:

coming 2017?

Nah. As TB likes to say: It’s coming “soon”.

• @Reithur said:

@Crum1y:

so the cheater never got banned, even with video proof. and i see other guys doing the same exploit. fyi I’m not talking about some fancy swing move, or even any type of thing you can do with your controls at all. straight up cheat going on and nobody getting punished.

Did you PM a moderator with the info? We also need the player’s Steam ID or a link to their profile.

Yea I sent an email with a link to the video. You guys sent one back saying “hey, do you know how he did this? we’re trying to track down the bug”

As far as moderators, what a joke. There is a steam group for moderators and I’ve made posts about this, the guy in question is even making jokes about how I am boosting his popularity by bringing this up. He still plays. I could PM a moderator but in all honestly I’ve never in all my years seen one on a public server. I get vote kicked for winning couple times a week, I see it happen to other players all the time. I see the same players use racial/homophobic slurs all the time in game.

They openly laugh and mock the rules they click “agree” to every time they join an official server.

• @Crum1y If you use the Admin Group Chat, you can often find a mod in there; that’s the best way to get help immediately.

Can you please link me to the threads you’ve made on the admin group?

• @Crum1y said:

@Crum1y said:

@Reithur said:

@Crum1y:

Yea I sent an email with a link to the video. You guys sent one back saying “hey, do you know how he did this? we’re trying to track down the bug”

As far as moderators, what a joke. There is a steam group for moderators and I’ve made posts about this, the guy in question is even making jokes about how I am boosting his popularity by bringing this up. He still plays. I could PM a moderator but in all honestly I’ve never in all my years seen one on a public server. I get vote kicked for winning couple times a week, I see it happen to other players all the time. I see the same players use racial/homophobic slurs all the time in game.

They openly laugh and mock the rules they click “agree” to every time they join an official server.

I Would suggest you don’t waste another moment with these admins at all. I even sent in 5 video’s of different players
    not one was banned at all, despite myself and many of my veteran friends saying its blatant cheating. Why just yesturday
    once again one appeared again with his macro script jump attack plus blatant model exploits. Despite trying to vote
    him off as soon as he started, they other players voted him off this time.

These admins the EU ones don’t give a rats ass. Let alone after me posting them and asking them to let me know when
    they have watched the video’s so I could remove them, they did not even send or let me know that. Its ok to cheat in this game
    to your hearts content according to the EU admins anyway but if you say the N word your banned. Despite it being all over Twitter
    in general conversation between groups eg the south 85 street comedy show , they all use it in chat openly.

Any exploits or Cheats you report is a waste of your time, esp making video’s or believing they give a shit.
    If this was Quake3 its just like saying its ok to wall hack and aimbot but if you swear your banned hehe.

“They openly laugh and mock the rules they click “agree” to every time they join an official server.s”
    As you said never a truer word has been said.

I should add it even seems as if the ones your reporting for cheating get more respect then you do, the one reporting them.
    Despite that look at this laughable tweet
    https://twitter.com/TornBanner/status/648551509882368000
    This player has been reported with video by myself and reported many many times by others, blatant exploiting cheat
    plaugue of servers. I mention no names but the Tweet is proof the admins wouldn’t know what a bus look like even if it
    passed them in the street .

• Videos of a good player and videos of an actual hacker/exploited are two different things loin. Learn to distinguish them.

• This is where we differ , unlike you who rarely plays this game, others do, try to be specific in your trolling this year it helps.
    This was about Crumlys video btw. What amuses myself and many players I know is seeing the very cheats we reported by
    video proof , still playing to this day but now callvote kicked on sight on near every server, on sight some days. Off course I can’t name them because it’s against the rules. You know the best of all is I don’t even mention or have to initiate a vote kick, that’s how well known
    these cheats are , that elude your so called moderating/admining on servers let alone even comprehending what a cheat looks like
    in a sent demo. Not one E U admin could be found this week by myself or players who left games to specifically find one on steam.
    AT our EU times.

• Well neither of us have seen his video.

But I have seen many of your videos where you accused that person of hacking or whatever and all anyone else see’s is someone playing the game normally.

• You always do tend to argue just for the sake of it, esp when wrong. Some players not you that is , players that actively play
    the game, actually not only record players but only do so after playing also in combat , on agreement with other players somebody
    needed to record the suspects. The very idea that just this week 2 of those were voted off servers on sight with words like
    gtfo with that bs, not even by me but other veterans on servers. I did not even chat or hint I knew those players they were voting
    At that time I also explained the packet loss script was being used in the video’s with pauses to show where… it was after that time
    that TB rectified the packet scripts kiddys. You have no credibility in any area of this game as far as I am concerned tbh.
    As I said you couldn’t even spot a red bus if it went over your toe. As you say or whatever.

• Lastly no more discussion after this, from my exp of running game servers in various game, always go and play/fight
    the accused. Its a standard we used to use. I have to ask you mr L Have you ever gone and just fought with a suspected
    cheatur in a game? Even in Qlive after being told, discreetly myself or other admins would eventually find our selves
    (on purpose ) on the same map and in a game with the suspected wallhacks/aimbots. For those players that don’t
    go around simply recording every Chivalry player but take the time to fight them over hours even before recording
    Its not worth your time, effort or even uploading a video at all. Active Admins who fight on the Battlefield with the
    nasty bullies, after viewing or even making a video of there own. You can bet in the Usa those admins are regular
    players in the game known to Chivalry players, you screw with them you get a ban basically and rightly so.

IN the EU all we have is contant name changing admins, hidden profiles and nowhere to be found, The usa admins
    Always full profiles on, never hidden or a new name every other day. Salt of the Earth admins you could eat shredded wheat with tbh.

• @loin said:

IN the EU all we have is contant name changing admins, hidden profiles and nowhere to be found,

They do these things specifically so that they can play alongside suspected cheaters without being recognized as an admin (which would cause the suspect to leave / stop cheating, etc).

• @loin said:

You always do tend to argue just for the sake of it, esp when wrong. Some players not you that is , players that actively play
    the game, actually not only record players but only do so after playing also in combat , on agreement with other players somebody
    needed to record the suspects. The very idea that just this week 2 of those were voted off servers on sight with words like
    gtfo with that bs, not even by me but other veterans on servers. I did not even chat or hint I knew those players they were voting
    At that time I also explained the packet loss script was being used in the video’s with pauses to show where… it was after that time
    that TB rectified the packet scripts kiddys. You have no credibility in any area of this game as far as I am concerned tbh.
    As I said you couldn’t even spot a red bus if it went over your toe. As you say or whatever.

That’s not how the packet loss thing went down.

Firstly it was not a script. It was a console command that was mentioned on the forums a couple of times though nobody revealing publicly what it was. Players then personally approached moderators including myself telling us how to use the console command and the. It got fixed when us moderators informed TB how this packet loss exploit was performed. Your video only showed the symptom of a problem we already knew about without telling anyone how to fix it so don’t think you single handedly solved the packet loss exploit. You don’t even know what it was.

You keep insulting me and the other noderators when theydon’t believe you or give you an infraction or somethi g. How does this help anyone? Doesn’t help you. Doesn’t help the moderators and doesn’t help the playerbase in general. Rather than blame everyone else making all sorts of assumptions how about you now turn to yourself. Wonder how your actions are affecting things.

All moderators actually do what you say we don’t do. If we don’t believe evidence you show us is enough evidence we don’t act. We aren’t ignoring you we just don’t want to ban someone from the entire game based on suspicion and inadaquate evidence. Becuase if we did we would have a lot more community related problems.

• @dudeface Good point I suppose.
    Quite often though unless its in a fps game like Qlive players in Chivalry don’t even see who connects half the time when fighting
    or being naughty, due to the constant farm for cheap kills. Without going to detail the other games those players even had
    a small hud with alerts of when they were even in spec mode by admins ete.
    Chivalry thank fully is one of those games were also fighting them
    before hand is more practical. As for that other stuff toggle bind, its very easy , at least that was addressed. nb I mention no names.
    yet if I do come across one of them in an appeal thread that would be a good end to it and one/them etc.

• @lemonater47 I don’t insult you or other admins at all. I recall you simply removing Would you buy Chivalry II thread on Steam
    out of spite. Simply because I agued with you on another post unrelated to it. I have never swore or insulted an admin.
    well perhaps one a few years ago who thought a person named Hitler was quite ok on these boards.

• @loin said:

@lemonater47 I don’t insult you or other admins at all. I recall you simply removing Would you buy Chivalry II thread on Steam
    out of spite. Simply because I agued with you on another post unrelated to it. I have never swore or insulted an admin.
    well perhaps one a few years ago who thought a person named Hitler was quite ok on these boards.

I never touched that thread I didn’t realise it had been locked or anything. If someone locked it don’t look at me lol.

• Well for some reason it was just removed, not locked a 300 post thread, It was done out of spite, I want to know why it was removed
    tbh. Perhaps a Developer can tell me in chat later on. I came back to steam barely 2 hours later and the entire thread was gone.
    Usually you know the last post if bad could be removed or the thread locked. This time it was just removed? 300 post thread
    that was enjoyed on the Steam hub by many. I even got a message asking me why? as If was bloody told .

• In the spirit of this new openness by Torn Banner, what with Mirage and all, I’d like to know why a 300 plus thread on topic
    was just removed by a spiteful admin on the steam hub. This kind of nasty spiteful behaviour needs to be looked at esp if
    it turns out to be the action of one bad apple.