High level players ruin games.

• After playing this game for a week on the xbone I can say I’m addicted. I play with a large group of friends and we all have alot of great fun and banter when we run in slashing everywhere haha! One thing I’ve noticed however is that the community is rather small and you will see lots of familiar gamertags everywhere.

In this case it’s mainly high level players who come into your lobby and stomp all over you with moves faster than you can react to. Now before you say ‘get good’ I don’t just mean one player coming in. I mean like 5 or 6 guys all level 30+ who you will never kill even 5 on 1. I play on the Europe server each day and pretty much every time I see a guy called booger Knight join in and fuck everyone’s shit up, then suddenly more high levels show up and join his team. names like shazzbat and some other guy called crazyghost are among the many that join.

This is in no way disrespecting players who dedicate a lot of time to this wonderful game but you high level god players should really think about us noobs. The more you slay us, the less likely we’ll want to play and eventually there will be no one left to destroy. (realistically I know that won’t happen but you get my point.

Like I said, I am on the europe server so I don’t know what it’s like on the others but in the future if you see high level players stacked on one team and you are one yourself. do us noobs a favour and don’t join that team for easy kills? Please.

• Have you ever thought that maybe us “high level god players” just enjoy playing the game? We don’t destroy noobs for easy kills, and we don’t care that you get angry over it. It’s not our fault we’re good… It’s just a part of the game, and there’s no point in complaining. And I understand that being killed over and over by higher level players is frustrating, but we cannot just stop fighting and allow ourselves to be killed in the game just because some level 10 wants us to. Sorry. (I’m not trying to be arrogant or cocky, btw. Just trying to make a point.)

• I get what you mean, when I play with my clanmates we tend to stick on the same team. sometimes we split up for the benefit of fair games but widow has a fair point, by fighting us you get used to how high level players fight and before long you’ll start holding your own. besides anyone who plays in eu knows I get kicked from 80% of games I play anyway due to salt xD

• Game doesn’t have enough players is segregate noobs from veterans that’s pretty much it.

My advice is to practice in one on one duels and try to get better. Maybe join a clan and learn the ropes?

I pre-ordered the game. Lvl 30 but definitely not that great. My friends bought it later and didn’t like it had same issue as you did. Too bad now I have nobody to play with lol.

• Banned

@b00ger:

I get what you mean, when I play with my clanmates we tend to stick on the same team. sometimes we split up for the benefit of fair games but widow has a fair point, by fighting us you get used to how high level players fight and before long you’ll start holding your own. besides anyone who plays in eu knows I get kicked from 80% of games I play anyway due to salt xD

Dude this is literally my point regarding new clans and all that argument BS… The only way you get better is to fight against us… lol I’m glad someone agrees with me! When are you open for a clan war?

• Clan war clan war clan war clan war clan war clan war

• Embrace the skill curve. NA servers are like that too I’ve noticed. Can’t really stop it. Just gotta send people a message and ask them to switch to make teams fair. If their decent then they’ll switch. If not then join a different lobby, if their smart they’ll get the idea……

• Heh. Madmax, you should join us Stygian Blades on Xbone. We’re picking up promising recruits to train.

I was recruiting the other morning past 2am, and I got into a FFA with a level 1 and a level 8. I went in and slaughtered them both easily, but then I was on mic teaching them my moves. I love teachibg new players and being one of theur first challenges. We got some great noob players. I don’t mind teaching tgem tricks for the higher level players.

• Scouting eh haha, I’ve stopped pushing to pick players up, so now it’s just 1 here 1 there

• @Spreadinmayo:

Game doesn’t have enough players is segregate noobs from veterans that’s pretty much it.

My advice is to practice in one on one duels and try to get better. Maybe join a clan and learn the ropes?

I pre-ordered the game. Lvl 30 but definitely not that great. My friends bought it later and didn’t like it had same issue as you did. Too bad now I have nobody to play with lol.

Hey dude I made a forum
    post about FFA’s and crap, you’re 150% welcome
    to join dude

• @I:

Dude this is literally my point regarding new clans and all that argument BS… The only way you get better is to fight against us… lol I’m glad someone agrees with me! When are you open for a clan war?

You’ve been caught m8

• in all seriousness, I have no idea… jef’s going to be away for a while. I don’t plan on doing a war without him in it…

• Banned

Lol you can’t just be using that line against me like that hahaha… Ya well when Jef is back we can set it up :)

• This has become a clan thread. Scouting, recruiting, wars. Blah blah.

• @Half-Widow:

This has become a clan thread. Scouting, recruiting, wars. Blah blah.

Yep. XD Pretty much.

• A lot of high level players do switch teams to make the battle more fair. Also, watch the higher level players on opposing teams- we’re looking for each other because you can’t let a really good opponent run amok on your weaker teammates.

• Banned

@madmax12:

high level god players should really think about us noobs. The more you slay us, the less likely we’ll want to play

Every high level in the game was a noob at some point obviously. The only difference is as noobs when we got “slayed” by better players we didnt quit. We stayed for the repeated ass whoopings until we got better. Be it on PC xbox or gaystation Its all the same in that regard. Just be glad that you are on EU, the majority of good xbone players play on US east server.

• @L0RD:

Every high level in the game was a noob at some point obviously. The only difference is as noobs when we got “slayed” by better players we didnt quit. We stayed for the repeated ass whoopings until we got better. Be it on PC xbox or gaystation Its all the same in that regard. Just be glad that you are on EU, the majority of good xbone players play on US east server.

Exactly. Just get through the ass kicking and you will become good!

• @L0RD:

Hell. Morganxcult was one of the first to whoop me when I was a noob. Heh.

• Without pro players then the consoles skill ceiling would fucking drop. A bunch of RT noob who don’t know how to stand on the pallet on hillside… Some people are better then others in life and you should try to be good Instead of praying for cool moments to garb other noobs.