High level players ruin games.

• @I:

Dude this is literally my point regarding new clans and all that argument BS… The only way you get better is to fight against us… lol I’m glad someone agrees with me! When are you open for a clan war?

You’ve been caught m8

• in all seriousness, I have no idea… jef’s going to be away for a while. I don’t plan on doing a war without him in it…

• Banned

Lol you can’t just be using that line against me like that hahaha… Ya well when Jef is back we can set it up :)

• This has become a clan thread. Scouting, recruiting, wars. Blah blah.

• @Half-Widow:

This has become a clan thread. Scouting, recruiting, wars. Blah blah.

Yep. XD Pretty much.

• A lot of high level players do switch teams to make the battle more fair. Also, watch the higher level players on opposing teams- we’re looking for each other because you can’t let a really good opponent run amok on your weaker teammates.

• Banned

@madmax12:

high level god players should really think about us noobs. The more you slay us, the less likely we’ll want to play

Every high level in the game was a noob at some point obviously. The only difference is as noobs when we got “slayed” by better players we didnt quit. We stayed for the repeated ass whoopings until we got better. Be it on PC xbox or gaystation Its all the same in that regard. Just be glad that you are on EU, the majority of good xbone players play on US east server.

• @L0RD:

Every high level in the game was a noob at some point obviously. The only difference is as noobs when we got “slayed” by better players we didnt quit. We stayed for the repeated ass whoopings until we got better. Be it on PC xbox or gaystation Its all the same in that regard. Just be glad that you are on EU, the majority of good xbone players play on US east server.

Exactly. Just get through the ass kicking and you will become good!

• @L0RD:

Hell. Morganxcult was one of the first to whoop me when I was a noob. Heh.

• Without pro players then the consoles skill ceiling would fucking drop. A bunch of RT noob who don’t know how to stand on the pallet on hillside… Some people are better then others in life and you should try to be good Instead of praying for cool moments to garb other noobs.

• Without a constant ass beating there is no new good players to succeed the old. If I hadn’t gotten my ass kicked by the skilled denizens of chivalry I wouldn’t have made it to where I am today. This is a try hard game max…in fact, the main reason why I went to PC World for a while is so I could learn from my losses so I could come back to console and see what would happen…the end result was that I got better, even against some of Atom members.

I made this about me lmao, but the message from all of us is #dealwithit

• Exactly, I get my ass handed to me on the daily but it’s allowed me to go from retard that twitch rt feints to goof that still twitch feints ;) but with some drags and other feints and ducks of course

• I have to agree that the only way to get truly good is to face the best regularly. When I first started playing the game I ended up in lobbies with Zombies nearly every damn day. Whilst I have not always agreed with his attitude his skill has never been in question and his daily ass kicking forged me in to the much better player I am now. I know I may be absent from the One for now but trust me, the fires of hell forge the greatest of swords.

• High level players don’t ruin the game. Nuff said
    drops mic

• Yup. Still get my ass kicked regularly. Not quite as much as since before half of everyone went to Xbox One, but it still happens. But like anyone else who continues to fight, I get better.

• @SerSkellyman:

I have to agree that the only way to get truly good is to face the best regularly. When I first started playing the game I ended up in lobbies with Zombies nearly every damn day. Whilst I have not always agreed with his attitude his skill has never been in question and his daily ass kicking forged me in to the much better player I am now. I know I may be absent from the One for now but trust me, the fires of hell forge the greatest of swords.

You have been avoiding me on the 360. Come fight me and kick my arse so I can improve.

• @Gnarlydude:

Yup. Still get my ass kicked regularly. Not quite as much as since before half of everyone went to Xbox One, but it still happens. But like anyone else who continues to fight, I get better.

Come fight me on the 360 sometime. I need to learn against flail, much like Ser and his brandistock.

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

Come fight me on the 360 sometime. I need to learn against flail, much like Ser and his brandistock.

We sure don’t meet much, do we. I will definitely look for you next time I’m on.
    Flail skills have gotten rusty…have picked up the Maul as my main preferred weapon.
    I’m mostly on weekday afternoons, Florida time. Been fighting mostly unknowns- it will be good to bathe in the blood of a fighter with Renown.

• @Gnarlydude:

We sure don’t meet much, do we. I will definitely look for you next time I’m on.
    Flail skills have gotten rusty…have picked up the Maul as my main preferred weapon.
    I’m mostly on weekday afternoons, Florida time. Been fighting mostly unknowns- it will be good to bathe in the blood of a fighter with Renown.

I’m usually on in the evenings, US Central time, on the end of the week, unless my girl wants to play Minecraft or something. As for Renown, I don’t think I have much, tbh. Just an old ferryman that moonlights as a MAA.

• Aye, you’re known. Your Clan has been around awhile, fought a few Battles…I fought with and against you a while ago and I remember that you’re pretty good. Also remember that you die cheerfully, and win with grace.