Banned from Official Hordetown Server

• Well I was ready to play a game and I saw one that had only two people in in and 33 ping! (considering most servers in my area are full I felt quite lucky) I joined only to have them set a vote to kick me. Their reasoning “We don’t want to play with you, find your own server”. I was kicked and tried to join and now I’m banned from the session. It really did aggravate me and I wish it didn’t happen on official servers. Not sure what course of action I should take. The attached photo is the server, it’s IP, and the two people who kicked me.

• Not sure if it counts as exploit or anything, not sure exactly if this deserves to be here in this forum?

• Yea, I don’t think it is an exploit but rather a question on what to do or if I’m banned from that server permanently

• If this ever happens again, go to this group:
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/chivserveradmin
    and report it to whomever might be in chat.

• @IronHead:

Yea, I don’t think it is an exploit but rather a question on what to do or if I’m banned from that server permanently

You’re not permanently banned from Official Servers unless you break the rules and are banned by an official moderator. You were votekicked by a couple of players, which lasts for 5 minutes.

Taking over an official server is not allowed, though. As Skindiacus says, join the admin group on steam and report them to a mod in the group chat.