The Dead Rabbits

• I have nothing but love for the butterflies, you will always be my home, but I need players who are ready to commit under a new banner in Chivalry. I am starting a new clan. I will not be the leader of this clan, just the founder. I work too damn much but am looking to dedicate Sundays to practices.

If you are tired of your leadership. THEN LEAVE. JOIN ME.
    If you are tired of never getting a chance to fight in a game THEN JOIN ME.
    I want players that are dedicated and ruthless.
    I dont want CUNTS in this clan.
    I want mother fucking fighters.
    I want badass archers that will stop dancing knights in their tracks.
    JOIN ME. JOIN THE DEAD RABBITS
    BLAHAHGHGHGHGHHHAHGHGHGHGHGHSKDJF SHD:FLKAJSL:KJF"ALKJFL"SDKJF:LSDKJF.
    The DEAD RABBITS

Founded by the now,
    Prince Legolas

• Why don’t you just give up and join me solo m8

• I like you Somer. I like your clan. I find Firefly pretty hard to get along with.

• would gladly scoop you up, without your over dramatic clan in the way I would like you to look at newage and hero, two mortal enemies from the start now working together (mind you it’s because of te obvious reason of atom) but they buried the hatchet, I encourage you to aswell

• The butterflies weren’t the ones being dramatic it was firefly. we were never starting anything disrespectful he brought that upon himself. He can apologize and maybe something could be worked out.

• @XSPARTACUSX:

The butterflies weren’t the ones being dramatic it was firefly. we were never starting anything disrespectful he brought that upon himself. He can apologize and maybe something could be worked out.

Let me stop you right there. Firstly, Medley started this shit show when he decided to be a sore loser, not me. Secondly, why is this even an issue anymore? It was a year ago!!

• Childish antics, I meant over dramatic as in when we wanted to merge and your clan threw a tantrum, I don’t care for the feud with firefly,move past it fly has no quarrel with you just your former clan member, all I want for Christmas is youuuu

• And my clan threw a tantrum too^ so not making my guys out to be godsends

• Another new clan! Nice!

• It’s just one clan filling in for a mother lol

• We need more active on the Xbone guys if your Dead Rabbits wish to be ferried along the river Styx to join us.

• @XSPARTACUSX:

I have nothing but love for the butterflies, you will always be my home, but I need players who are ready to commit under a new banner in Chivalry. I am starting a new clan. I will not be the leader of this clan, just the founder. I work too damn much but am looking to dedicate Sundays to practices.

If you are tired of your leadership. THEN LEAVE. JOIN ME.
    If you are tired of never getting a chance to fight in a game THEN JOIN ME.
    I want players that are dedicated and ruthless.
    I dont want CUNTS in this clan.
    I want mother fucking fighters.
    I want badass archers that will stop dancing knights in their tracks.
    JOIN ME. JOIN THE DEAD RABBITS
    BLAHAHGHGHGHGHHHAHGHGHGHGHGHSKDJF SHD:FLKAJSL:KJF"ALKJFL"SDKJF:LSDKJF.
    The DEAD RABBITS

Founded by the now,
    Prince Legolas

Possibly the best entrance EU tbh.

• I want to try out, I will send you my FaZe quickscoping,360,OG,360,4-piece,MLG monatge to you.

Unless its to OG and/or MLG for ya

• @LiGiTPANDa7:

I want to try out, I will send you my FaZe quickscoping,360,OG,360,4-piece,MLG monatge to you.

Unless its to OG and/or MLG for ya

U fuck fuckity w0t m8. U alredy in meh clan m9

• This post is deleted!

• This….isn’t even remotely funny…

• @LiGiTPANDa7:

Stay out of this m9 I’ll FUK U UP SCRUB 1v1 meh pussi

Listening to this thread like
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJvu8vs5ivE

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

This….isn’t even remotely funny…

No one said it was

• @General:

Listening to this thread like
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJvu8vs5ivE

Bunch of foolishness

• This game is fucking dead man. Nothing interesting has happened in a long time. The dead rabbits aint happenin I take it because all the good players are taken and no one actually stays playing chivalry. As for you Firefly, I’m holding no grudges against anyone. Its a game. I think there was a lot of disrespectfulness on both ends. I’ll be a man and say I’m sorry if I offended you.

Prince Legolas