The Dead Rabbits

• @XSPARTACUSX:

I have nothing but love for the butterflies, you will always be my home, but I need players who are ready to commit under a new banner in Chivalry. I am starting a new clan. I will not be the leader of this clan, just the founder. I work too damn much but am looking to dedicate Sundays to practices.

If you are tired of your leadership. THEN LEAVE. JOIN ME.
    If you are tired of never getting a chance to fight in a game THEN JOIN ME.
    I want players that are dedicated and ruthless.
    I dont want CUNTS in this clan.
    I want mother fucking fighters.
    I want badass archers that will stop dancing knights in their tracks.
    JOIN ME. JOIN THE DEAD RABBITS
    BLAHAHGHGHGHGHHHAHGHGHGHGHGHSKDJF SHD:FLKAJSL:KJF"ALKJFL"SDKJF:LSDKJF.
    The DEAD RABBITS

Founded by the now,
    Prince Legolas

Possibly the best entrance EU tbh.

• I want to try out, I will send you my FaZe quickscoping,360,OG,360,4-piece,MLG monatge to you.

Unless its to OG and/or MLG for ya

• @LiGiTPANDa7:

I want to try out, I will send you my FaZe quickscoping,360,OG,360,4-piece,MLG monatge to you.

Unless its to OG and/or MLG for ya

U fuck fuckity w0t m8. U alredy in meh clan m9

• This post is deleted!

• This….isn’t even remotely funny…

• @LiGiTPANDa7:

Stay out of this m9 I’ll FUK U UP SCRUB 1v1 meh pussi

Listening to this thread like
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJvu8vs5ivE

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

This….isn’t even remotely funny…

No one said it was

• @General:

Listening to this thread like
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJvu8vs5ivE

Bunch of foolishness

• This game is fucking dead man. Nothing interesting has happened in a long time. The dead rabbits aint happenin I take it because all the good players are taken and no one actually stays playing chivalry. As for you Firefly, I’m holding no grudges against anyone. Its a game. I think there was a lot of disrespectfulness on both ends. I’ll be a man and say I’m sorry if I offended you.

Prince Legolas

• So man….you joining up with us with this apology, you are the final piece to the puzzle, end our silence in war by joinin us

• @XSPARTACUSX:

As for you Firefly, I’m holding no grudges against anyone. Its a game. I think there was a lot of disrespectfulness on both ends. I’ll be a man and say I’m sorry if I offended you.

Prince Legolas

There was a lot of disrespect on both ends, I agree. You never offended me though. Medley was the only butterfly I disliked. We all said a lot of stupid shit we didnt mean, back then. I also apologize.