"Fine peasent rebellion you've got here…"

• There has been a lot of talk about the lack of clan wars going on because people are afraid to lose. For those that feel this way, it has never been about W/L but kicking ass as a team and trying different stratagems. And if nobody fights or boycotts clans over salt, then there is no community…

Being the chivalry political war hawk that I am, this is why I’m putting together a coalition of peeps to go fight ATOM for shits and giggles, its been a while since I’ve been in a real war.

Don’t call it a clan war because this group isn’t a clan, its more like an untrained, unplanned, impromptu militia just for this “competition” if you will. We may get our asses demolished, but remember this is for the hell of it. I don’t intend to win at all lol. Note This event may not happen if I cant assemble enough people or ATOM can’t attend :(

MSG if you are interested in joining the peasant rebellion. I’m on chivalry most of the week except for Wednesdays and Thursdays

-Viz

BTW just so this thread isn’t useless as fuck, say what you feel about this idea, if you can attend, or what we should name this temporary group.

• @VizualDeciple:

There has been a lot of talk about the lack of clan wars going on because people are afraid to lose. For those that feel this way, it has never been about W/L but kicking ass as a team and trying different stratagems. And if nobody fights or boycotts clans over salt, then there is no community…

Being the chivalry political war hawk that I am, this is why I’m putting together a coalition of peeps to go fight ATOM for shits and giggles, its been a while since I’ve been in a real war.

Don’t call it a clan war because this group isn’t a clan, its more like an untrained, unplanned, impromptu militia just for this “competition” if you will. We may get our asses demolished, but remember this is for the hell of it. I don’t intend to win at all lol. Note This event may not happen if I cant assemble enough people or ATOM can’t attend :(

MSG if you are interested in joining the peasant rebellion. I’m on chivalry most of the week accept for Wednesdays and Thursdays

-Viz

BTW just so this thread isn’t useless as fuck, say what you feel about this idea, if you can attend, or what we should name this temporary group.

“Sponsored by ATOM” because they are the only ones who feel this way.

• Alright peasant revolt it is, I’m in.

• except******

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

except******

Except What???

• Correcting him saying accept Wednesday’s on his post, he isn’t accepting Wednesday’s he’s saying Wednesday’s are the exception to him being online, and all my Wednesday’s are getting spellchecked so apologies

• This could be interesting to see how it plays out. You guys want me to send one of my “peasants” to fight? I got members from level 14+. I might send in one of my lower ranked players for shits and giggles. Could be amusing to see a level 14 try to kill a few ATOM members.

• OK English Nazi XD

JK im usually really good about these things ill fix it asap, thanks for telling me.

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

Correcting him saying accept Wednesday’s on his post, he isn’t accepting Wednesday’s he’s saying Wednesday’s are the exception to him being online, and all my Wednesday’s are getting spellchecked so apologies

OK English Nazi XD

JK im usually really good about typing and writing ill fix it asap, thanks for telling me.

• @VizualDeciple:

OK English Nazi XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4vf8N6GpdM

• so basically, an ‘all star’ team composed of all the greatest players (guessing 6?) who aren’t in ATOM. against ATOM… well shit lads. Sounds like a plan I guess…?

• @VizualDeciple:

OK English Nazi XD

JK im usually really good about typing and writing ill fix it asap, thanks for telling me.

*Grammar Nazi actually

• ATOM doesn’t want to fight people unless it counts to their record. Same reason they won’t duel me anymore, they don’t want people to get good from fighting them.

• @LiGiTPANDa7:

*Grammar Nazi actually

That’s only if he scolded me for spelling something wrong, I just used the wrong word.

• @Firecracker999:

ATOM doesn’t want to fight people unless it counts to their record. Same reason they won’t duel me anymore, they don’t want people to get good from fighting them.

I doubt they are afraid to fight people though. They are starving for wars which haven’t been supplied, I’m handing it to them on a silver platter. Chivalry: Chef Warfare

I doubt they are above a humble challenge either, they wouldn’t run from a fight. The only reason they could have for not fighting is if I can’t deliver.

• @DeckedWicket:

Alright peasant revolt it is, I’m in.

That’s one… who else will stand with me?

• You can count me….out, best of luck I’ll attend the funeral

• lol as I said it was never about the outcome XD

• @VizualDeciple:

I doubt they are afraid to fight people though. They are starving for wars which haven’t been supplied, I’m handing it to them on a silver platter. Chivalry: Chef Warfare

I doubt they are above a humble challenge either, they wouldn’t run from a fight. The only reason they could have for not fighting is if I can’t deliver.

They declined SDS scrims a few months back on the basis that they didn’t count for anything……

• Eh. Not too worried about thos. If ATOM wants to fight, so be it. Can’t wait to see how you guys fight on the One.