Reporting a player

• Hi, I dont know how to report a player in this game, so im trying it here.

There is a player, who usually have the name “DONALD TRUMP” (yes, all caps), who I have also seen using the name “DONALD TRUMP vs MUSLIM ****”, who is a known troll. He joins official servers and the first thing he does is typing things such as “kill all muslims”, “destroy the sandmon…”, “stop the sandnig…”, and starts teamkilling everyone.

He is extremely toxic and spoils the game for everyone, let alone his extremely derrogative language, which he more often than not uses to target muslims (he says things such as “goat fu…ers”, “muslim rapists”, etc)

• @Andre.Alves:

Hi, I dont know how to report a player in this game, so im trying it here.

There is a player, who usually have the name “DONALD TRUMP” (yes, all caps), who I have also seen using the name “DONALD TRUMP vs MUSLIM ****”, who is a known troll. He joins official servers and the first thing he does is typing things such as “kill all muslims”, “destroy the sandmon…”, “stop the sandnig…”, and starts teamkilling everyone.

He is extremely toxic and spoils the game for everyone, let alone his extremely derrogative language, which he more often than not uses to target muslims (he says things such as “goat fu…ers”, “muslim rapists”, etc)

Hello,

There are several ways to contact official administrators; please follow this guide to reach one of us, preferably while the issue is still occurring.

We’ve had many players named Donald Trump spewing racist remarks and being generally toxic; a quick Steam search reveals that several thousand players currently have that name. To ensure we have the correct player, you must provide a Steam ID with screenshots or video, or call us to the server you’re in.

Please review the guide and let me know if you have any questions or if you have more information, which you can share via Private Message to me or another moderator (blue names on TBS forum).

• Thank you, Reithur. Ill try to get a screenshot of him or some other sort of proof.
    It might be hard to call an admin to a server he is in, because he is often kicked as soon as he is noticed, but I will try

I really appreciate the help