What happened.

• Haven’t been on xbone but heard ATOM imploded. What the hell is happening?

• Banned

Well I was getting tired of being everyone’s therapist, people kept arguing with each other and I was losing sleep cause everyone could not get along… I was considering just dropping the whole pro-gaming try hard shit cause I though I was gunna have grey hair by the time I was 25. It is a lot of work leading a clan full of cold blooded killers, all they want to do is FIGHT and Then FIGHT again after, But what can I say… They are my friends and they are great clan members, they had my back and helped me back to my feet, it’s been great how well everyone has been getting alone since then, they are willing to do a lot for me, I decided I couldn’t leave them like that.

• Im generally not a fan of some of the shenanigans your clan mates do (particularly the one who likes hiding family members) but…… https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V7iEQIlFfGo

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

Im generally not a fan of some of the shenanigans your clan mates do (particularly the one who likes hiding family members) but…… https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V7iEQIlFfGo

Robot Chicken is the truth! Glad ATOM isn’t down, I would rather beat them in a war than succeed them due to some shitty technicality.

Things aren’t so peachy over on the SDS side of things either. I know New Age doesn’t want me talking about our inner workings but the way I see it fuck it like you guys if we aren’t fighting other clans we are disagreeing over how the clan is run and how and who we recruit–very recently in fact. I won’t name anyone but I was in a dispute with another clan member over how things are run and where players loyalties lie…

Good to know the 22-0 clan has bullshit it’s dealing with also. Putting together a dream team is no easy task, this is the number one reality of clan building.

• The secret is to not take it seriously, nobody gives a shit on my end we just play, #catsoutofthebag

• Its a little more complicated than that when you got tryhard clans vying for top spot :(

• You can be the best and not have a stick up your ass js

• @VizualDeciple:

Robot Chicken is the truth! Glad ATOM isn’t down, I would rather beat them in a war than succeed them due to some shitty technicality.

Things aren’t so peachy over on the SDS side of things either. I know New Age doesn’t want me talking about our inner workings but the way I see it fuck it like you guys if we aren’t fighting other clans we are disagreeing over how the clan is run and how and who we recruit–very recently in fact. I won’t name anyone but I was in a dispute with another clan member over how things are run and where players loyalties lie…

Good to know the 22-0 clan has bullshit it’s dealing with also. Putting together a dream team is no easy task, this is the number one reality of clan building.

Viz, Don’t make the fact that me and you are not seeing eye to eye right now an entire clan thing. You are the only one in disagreement about things that have been going on in our castle.

• OK. So I know where SDS and I stand now it seems.

• ALRIGHT.

Mofos thought I was out of line before, I’m dropping nukes now. I’m sick of the passive aggressive BS.

For the past couple days Newage and I have been arguing over the recruitment of certain people within the clan and the boycott of ATOM, you will know from my recent posts on the SDS forums. I disagreed with some of the choices that he was making, but he had the audacity to say I was out of line and that he didn’t appreciate me talking about the SDS policies since ive been gone for a long time and that Addy and him were building the clan while I was gone. With NO recognition of my loyalty that I’ve had for the crew since 2014. I didn’t leave, I was expanding the crew to PC. AND I GOT THE OK FROM NEWAGE. I DID NOT LEAVE.

To add insult to injury, my loyalty as questioned while I was away, and from certain sources I was being called names like a “schoolgirl” by clanmates because my opinion was different from SDS. I got hounded twice already because newage didn’t agree with my opinion of OUR policy. We discussed this via party chat, but came to no conclusion. AND HERE WE ARE AGAIN.

He also said that we were no longer a round table system, Addy, AK, Kingslayer and he were in charge. THAT I will not stand for, we should all be equal and he can blame this on player poaching as much as he would like, BUT IT IS WRONG REGARDLESS I will not stand for it…

My need for being impartial in the clan community has caused friction between the SDS leadership and I. Because I feel SDS has changed so radically to some fucked up Kings of the Free Order type regime, I will no longer be taking part in SDS activity. I’m done. My brother Xylophone has no influence in my decision and is completely blameless. This is a decision I’ve reached on my own. If I’m going to be alienated like a scrub then ill act like a scrub.

Viz out.

• You people have only yourselves to blame for the erosion of this community
    Without a real enemy, you tear each other down laugh

• @VizualDeciple:

ALRIGHT.

Mofos thought I was out of line before, I’m dropping nukes now. I’m sick of the passive aggressive BS.

For the past couple days Newage and I have been arguing over the recruitment of certain people within the clan and the boycott of ATOM, you will know from my recent posts on the SDS forums. I disagreed with some of the choices that he was making, but he had the audacity to say I was out of line and that he didn’t appreciate me talking about the SDS policies since ive been gone for a long time and that Addy and him were building the clan while I was gone. With NO recognition of my loyalty that I’ve had for the crew since 2014. I didn’t leave, I was expanding the crew to PC. AND I GOT THE OK FROM NEWAGE. I DID NOT LEAVE.

To add insult to injury, my loyalty as questioned while I was away, and from certain sources I was being called names like a “schoolgirl” by clanmates because my opinion was different from SDS. I got hounded twice already because newage didn’t agree with my opinion of OUR policy. We discussed this via party chat, but came to no conclusion. AND HERE WE ARE AGAIN.

He also said that we were no longer a round table system, Addy, AK, Kingslayer and he were in charge. THAT I will not stand for, we should all be equal and he can blame this on player poaching as much as he would like, BUT IT IS WRONG REGARDLESS I will not stand for it…

My need for being impartial in the clan community has caused friction between the SDS leadership and I. Because I feel SDS has changed so radically to some fucked up Kings of the Free Order type regime, I will no longer be taking part in SDS activity. I’m done. My brother Xylophone has no influence in my decision and is completely blameless. This is a decision I’ve reached on my own. If I’m going to be alienated like a scrub then ill act like a scrub.

Viz out.

That’s where you are wrong. Like I said Your loyalty was never in question. You are the one who keeps saying it is. You turned this into way more then it needed to be and I’m not going to let you spread false information about what is going on in our ranks. You have only been to 2 practices since you have been back, You have not been in any clan decisions convo AT ALL since you have been back. So don’t say you know whats going on in our court when you have no actual clue.

• @General:

You people have only yourselves to blame for the erosion of this community
    Without a real enemy, you tear each other down laugh

FireFly you are but a speck of sand on the beach of this community, Nobody even notices your there so stay in your lane.

• @NewAgeKnight86:

FireFly you are but a speck of sand on the beach of this community, Nobody even notices your there so stay in your lane.

Speck of sand? I paved the way for your little clans to rise up. Without me, SDS probably wouldn’t of existed. Take a look in a mirror, you’ll see who the real the real speck of sand is.

• @General:

Speck of sand? I paved the way for your little clans to rise up. Without me, SDS probably wouldn’t of existed. Take look in a mirror, you’ll see who the real the real speck of sand is.

Bro SDS was formed before I even knew who you were or your clan. I fought in 2 Wars before your name ever came up. LMAO

• Whatever Newage you pick favorites in the clan and wonder why people fucking leave. You’ve got no fucking clue why Vader, llamas and Homura joined ATOM nor do you understand why Mincraftsun, Vicious Wolf or the others left SDS do you? In a way I feel bad for all of them.

My loyalty is in question because you keep holding me being away on PC TO BUILD YOUR CLAN against me. Saying the others have done more than I have. And when I came back I wasn’t even treated like I was a member of the crew. We’ve been over this. I’m not spreading false info, you are just trying to cover your own ass and act like everything is cool. Meanwhile you got people leaving SDS left and right.

• I don’t call people specks of sand either we should all be equal.

• @VizualDeciple:

Whatever Newage you pick favorites in the clan and wonder why people fucking leave. You’ve got no fucking clue why Vader, llamas and Homura joined ATOM nor do you understand why Mincraftsun, Vicious Wolf or the others left SDS do you? In a way I feel bad for all of them.

My loyalty is in question because you keep holding me being away on PC TO BUILD YOUR CLAN against me. Saying the others have done more than I have. And when I came back I wasn’t even treated like I was a member of the crew. We’ve been over this. I’m not spreading false info, you are just trying to cover your own ass and act like everything is cool. Meanwhile you got people leaving SDS left and right.

Bro I know why they all left that’s the funny thing so that holds no weight. I never hated on the fact you did the PC thing. It was the coming back then acting as if you been here the whole time that I had a problem with. You have no real info on anything but claim I know nothing? Try me. Tell me something I don’t know… Im waiting. Everyone who plays with me and knows me in the game knows how i operate. So I have nothing to prove on that aspect. But I WILL NOT let somebody try to tell me about a book they never read.

• I’ve been reading the whole fucking series since 2014. What’s your response to that? So I no longer represent a voice in SDS. that’s fine by me but don’t you dare call me a liar.

• I’ve stuck by for years but you see how easily people forget. SMH