The anvil strikes with new Workshop items!

• Developer

Live now in Chivalry, check out a new round of Steam Workshop items detailed below.

Take advantage of a limited-time sale with up to 75% off selected weapons and armor.

Plus, major website forum changes are coming soon! Stay tuned to forums.tornbanner.com as we work to improve our community.

In case you missed it last time, our community-made Workshop content now features shields!

New

• Fresh weapons and armor from the Workshop

• Campaigner, a replacement for the War Axe by Pernach, ItsgoodForU & tayou.natsume

• Crab Nosed Bascinet, an Agatha Knight helm by Oilystool

• Gothic Maul, a replacement for the Maul by 300 babies

• Mercenary Roundshield, a replacement for the Buckler Shield by Oilystool

• Montante, a replacement for the Zweihander by elwebbaro

• Bear Axe, a replacement for the Bearded Axe by LSM

• Dürer Sword, a replacement for the Sword of War by 300 babies

• How long after the forum change can we expect to hear something about your new project?

• No one cares about more paid skins when is the DW patch coming out?

• I don’t mind new skins and goodies tbh, atm am stuck in various pc builds with netflix. I mentioned a while ago that
    if clans could add the clan tag to an emblem on players to show off in the game it would have been unique.

• Developer

@loin:

I don’t mind new skins and goodies tbh, atm am stuck in various pc builds with netflix. I mentioned a while ago that
    if clans could add the clan tag to an emblem on players to show off in the game it would have been unique.

Clan in-game customization would be a cool thing. But hard to approach given that people might do some inappropriate things, if given the tools to do so.

• Where are the patches at? That is more important…

• @playerhayter:

Clan in-game customization would be a cool thing. But hard to approach given that people might do some inappropriate things, if given the tools to do so.

Yes true but I did
    also say at that time that clans could pay for the clan tag once sent into TB etc. Or even just make it
    free but only after approval by TB. so no Rude offensive clan tags are accepted. Infact if a clan was
    caught in pub/private games it might mean a swift 1 month ban for all its members. just ideas of
    various ways to get quality clan tags displayed by genuine players in game etc. I also mentioned
    that some clans would even have paid for such stuff before as clan names on armour emblem .

• @Enigma:

Where are the patches at? That is more important…

rather pointless now tbh. Nearly 4 yrs into the game. Buy some goodies and go enjoy this game while it lasts.
    After all the only major problem was infact having Archers op across the board, esp fov abusers plus point click kill
    no skill. Perhaps TB learn’t this time that those kinds of gimmickly classes might draw players in but they also
    leave just as fast. After all not many players would stick around for long to be fodder for those crass skilless Archers.

• Plus, major website forum changes are coming soon! Stay tuned to forums.tornbanner.com as we work to improve our community.

For starters what about these mods that have rarely posted here or play the game then?
    Even on the steam hub. Community members know who they are. Also The only way
    ever to improve the community was actually from Torn Banners side most of the community
    simply left due to the lack of interest or acknowledgement from TB about anything, even
    community video’s and Art, unless it was just from crass utubers with high subscriber
    numbers and not interest in the game at all after one video. I ac tually sent tomatoe
    utube gamer asshat a messege on steam to bugger his crass ways out of chivalry in future.
    Lets be honest he was just ranting some bs while not really paying respect to Chivalry at all
    on that video. Let alone a look at each class and its good points.

• all of these skins look like they legitimately fit into chivalry - great stuff

• @loin:

rather pointless now tbh. Nearly 4 yrs into the game. Buy some goodies and go enjoy this game while it lasts.
    After all the only major problem was infact having Archers op across the board, esp fov abusers plus point click kill
    no skill. Perhaps TB learn’t this time that those kinds of gimmickly classes might draw players in but they also
    leave just as fast. After all not many players would stick around for long to be fodder for those crass skilless Archers.

Ya know the patch thats been in Beta forever? http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/24193-Chivalry-Deadliest-Warrior-Patch-5-BETA

• That was a real thread then? some patch for deadly warrior? I suggest TB simply pulls it off its servers and those players
    left get a few skins for free as compensation. It cost me £24? then a few months later it was gone?

• Some great new content, I especially like the durer’s sword, and as for the rest anything made by elwebbaro and oilystool seems to be of exceptional quality!

One issue I have come across though is the inability to customize the colours of the mercenary shield, might be something to look into.

• How an earth is TB actually going to get all those pc gamers back to this site? For a start I’d like to see Tibby in a
    suit complete with bow tie do a monty python sketch with the Dev team hehe. What about the silly walk sketch
    or dirty fork. Even with playerhayter in a Scots Kilt doing a shuffle . Stick it on utube , canay wait jimmy .

• dirty pitchfork sketch imho tbh.

• @dudeface:

dirty pitchfork sketch imho tbh.

I do like that idea LoL

• The Trouble is what you say you plan to do takes to much time Torn Banner, by the time you make this grand move
    more of the site community will be gone, ie the console gamers, seem to be all that’s keep it alive now days, do hurry
    up will you please …

• Next patch, mercs mod! :D

• Mod

@loin:

The Trouble is what you say you plan to do takes to much time Torn Banner, by the time you make this grand move
    more of the site community will be gone, ie the console gamers, seem to be all that’s keep it alive now days, do hurry
    up will you please …

I still pop into the forums daily, but not much changes tbh. Maybe one day we’ll find out what the unannounced project is and the people will come flocking in like wild geese to see what it’s all about. Perhaps they’ll even enjoy the new forum changes :O

• Its good to see Quality people still exist tbh. At least some don’t abuse power and simply remove posts here and on
    Steam just out of spite. As has been brought to my attention by other members recently. I have contacted TB
    so perhaps in this new wave of community spirit they will simply get rid of some of these nasty mods who
    really don’t know how to handle responsibility plus don’t simply attack other members openly while removing
    posts or replies to there abuses.