WAR ON SDS.

• I told you I had nukes, and Addy just locked in the code…

I’m quite done with this clan really quite done. SDS has become salty of my leaving the clan and to get to me they have targeted The Stygian Blades and harassed me on Xbone and it has come to a point where Addy has insulted me and my brother (who is still loyal to the clan) to get to me as well. So it has come to the point where I am left with no other alternative but to declare pure unmerciful war on SDS, dismantling it on the inside and the outside.

I understand that 3 people in SDS right now have become sick of Newage’s lapdog Addybear, and I encourage them to leave the clan and join the Stygian Blades, who have been neutral and impartial in the clan war community…To any and all SDS members, if you are sick of the indecision that has plagued the clan, then join me.

Fourth Era, SDS–Disciple War 2016

• Or join my side, always open for biznatch, drama free and we promise not to send a British kid to threaten you

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

Or join my side, always open for biznatch, drama free and we promise not to send a British kid to threaten you

That too.

10chars

• @VizualDeciple:

I told you I had nukes, and Addy just locked in the code…

I’m quite done with this clan really quite done. SDS has become salty of my leaving the clan and to get to me they have targeted The Stygian Blades and harassed me on Xbone and it has come to a point where Addy has insulted me and my brother (who is still loyal to the clan) to get to me as well. So it has come to the point where I am left with no other alternative but to declare pure unmerciful war on SDS, dismantling it on the inside and the outside.

I understand that 3 people in SDS right now have become sick of Newage’s lapdog Addybear, and I encourage them to leave the clan and join the Stygian Blades, who have been neutral and impartial in the clan war community…To any and all SDS members, if you are sick of the indecision that has plagued the clan, then join me.

Did Addybear kill you with a kick? hahaha, in all seriousness viz… don’t you think this is going a bit too far? I get it, Us brits can be absolute bastards at times and we rip into anyone who we don’t like. Addy is no exception to this… but getting all upset on the forums just because someone called you a little bitch in a game is kinda pathetic. Ever heard of the block function? it’s a simple solution if you can’t take the heat.

We all have moments where we get salty and do silly things, this is yours I guess.

• @VizualDeciple:

We will see you on the battlefield.

• @VizualDeciple:

This is what you call Nuclear information??? Bro If any of the guys in SDS are unhappy with things I encourage them to break of and join a faction where they are more suited. Don’t claim to have such great information when its just common knowledge at best. SDS has no secrets and the more you keep acting like you have something on us, the more you going to sound stupid in the end. I may not agree with the way Addybear22 handles all his prbs. But I have his back no matter what. As he dose mine.

• @NewAgeKnight86:

This is what you call Nuclear information??? Bro If any of the guys in SDS are unhappy with things I encourage them to break of and join a faction where they are more suited. Don’t claim to have such great information when its just common knowledge at best. SDS has no secrets and the more you keep acting like you have something on us, the more you going to sound stupid in the end. I may not agree with the way Addybear22 handles all his prbs. But I have his back no matter what. As he dose mine.

Huehue. With the way he acts it will only be you and Addy left in SDS. Don’t act like people haven’t left because of this crap before lol.

• I may not even have to lift a finger bruh.

• We shall see.

• Oh there is nothing to see–knowing SDS for so long its not a matter of if but when… I’ll be excited when I get to make a 1,000 page trolling thread about it like General Firefly.

Worry not about the enemy in front of you, but your clan behind you >:D

• @VizualDeciple:

Oh there is nothing to see–knowing SDS for so long its not a matter of if but when… I’ll be excited when I get to make a 1,000 page trolling thread about it like General Firefly.

Worry not about the enemy in front of you, but your clan behind you >:D

u been caught m9

• @VizualDeciple:

I’ll be excited when I get to make a 1,000 page trolling thread about it like General Firefly.

Excuse me?

• @General:

Excuse me?

Bottom line things will get ugly.

• @VizualDeciple:

Bottom line things will get ugly.

Yeah but not for us. We stand ready where do you stand? Your underestimation of us will lead to your downfall.

• I stand everywhere. I have the support of more players than you would ever know. I barely touched SDS and I’ve dealt damage. Look at what I’ve done already, I’ve shut down the SDS clan hub thread, made the “council” salty and caused some dissent among some of your members that are still loyal to me. Wait till I really get my hands dirty.

• @VizualDeciple:

I stand everywhere. I have the support of more players than you would ever know. I barely touched SDS and I’ve dealt damage. Look at what I’ve done already, I’ve shut down the SDS clan hub thread, made the “council” salty and caused some dissent among some of your members that are still loyal to me. Wait till I really get my hands dirty.

Clan thread - repairable
    Council - give it an hour
    Dissent - who is “still” loyal to you, many of our recruits are from after you leaving to pc

• If it takes one rotten Apple to make someone leave then they were never loyal in the first place

• 3 SDS members came to me after I announced I wasn’t a part of the clan anymore and told me they were fed up with the shit that was going on there. I’m not going to give them up cause I don’t want them losing their positions and unlike some of the other prominent assholes in SDS they haven’t given me an earful about my decisions.

I would love to take them over to our side where we won’t have any of those problems…

I also got some messages from other people from other clans and I was surprised to find that they appreciate that I’m taking on SDS head on. So I will continue to do so. Newage said himself that the clan changed when I was gone; There was no more round table system where everyone is equal. Which means that my opinion no longer matters–this is why I got chewed out by him.

What I had also found was that he is recruiting less savory players to win clan wars for him. What the hell ever happened to “Bringing honor back to chivalry”? This has been replaced by “We want to be the best in chivalry” and the community suffers because of this. What is crazy about this is this fool acts like nothing is wrong with his clan despite the same bullshit that has happened over and over and over.

I hope this explains it, “That’s all I’ve got to say about that” -Forrest Gump

• Banned

@VizualDeciple:

3 SDS members came to me after I announced I wasn’t a part of the clan anymore and told me they were fed up with the shit that was going on there. I’m not going to give them up cause I don’t want them losing their positions and unlike some of the other prominent assholes in SDS they haven’t given me an earful about my decisions.

I would love to take them over to our side where we won’t have any of those problems…

I also got some messages from other people from other clans and I was surprised to find that they appreciate that I’m taking on SDS head on. So I will continue to do so. Newage said himself that the clan changed when I was gone; There was no more round table system where everyone is equal. Which means that my opinion no longer matters–this is why I got chewed out by him.

What I had also found was that he is recruiting less savory players to win clan wars for him. What the hell ever happened to “Bringing honor back to chivalry”? This has been replaced by “We want to be the best in chivalry” and the community suffers because of this. What is crazy about this is this fool acts like nothing is wrong with his clan despite the same bullshit that has happened over and over and over.

I hope this explains it, “That’s all I’ve got to say about that” -Forrest Gump

i like that you are coming out with all of this, I hated being the only one knowing the truth of these matters… Unfortunately for a while I was the only one that spoke up about it and I was always silenced by the mob, now with your voice I feel like the truth will be heard. Shady things will keep going on, I’m sure. However I think it’s Healthy to get everything out and in the open and move forward to a more productive outcome, mabye instead of another SDS flame war vs atom, FG, DA, HoG, and now you guys, we can stop all the shady exile/backstab/gossip that goes on.

• The only true message I got from all this was……I’m not the only one with no life