WAR ON SDS.

• @I:

I’m really not a fan of all this mud slinging, I have been in NewAges position before. But honestly, viz is a very honest and real person, I am inclined to believe him. However, newage isn’t exactly dishonest either, but many of his ex-clan members have have come to me, and 3 have joined me. I have noticed one thing, they all say very similar things about the way newage goes about things. Due to this I believe what viz is saying(almost identical story as everyone else).
    Let’s put it this way: just looking at things statistically…

It it can’t be that SDS is innocent and
    ATOM, FG, DA, HoG, DK, ect are all the problem. Almost every clan on this game has been dragged into a salt war with SDS.
    On a similar note, I find it hard to believe that newage is telling the absolute truth while:
    homura, Mogzy, Vader, viz, Dustin, hoing, general, Harold, Jefdel, KYR, ect are all lying. That is almost too many people telling the same tale for it to dishonest, mabye if some of the stories I heard were conflicting I would change my mind, but they are ALL the SAME.

And I love how this post makes it look like SDS is the only clan that has bumped heads with all those clans. If my memory serves me correctly ATOM has also had problems with all these clans. Just sayin. #TrueStory

• Man xylophone, hoing hoing, dustin, and one other SDS member has voiced their dissatisfaction to me about how SDS is being run.

• And tbh I’ve been wanting to tell you even before I went on a 4-5 month hiatus that you should change the way you treat some of your members. If it wasn’t for shit like this we may have kept vader, Homura and a couple others. You talk about ATOM poaching them but even if they truly did it on purpose look at how easy you made it for them. You didn’t exactly treat them like equals.

• @VizualDeciple:

Man xylophone, hoing hoing, dustin, and one other SDS member has voiced their dissatisfaction to me about how SDS is being run.

Yeah they have voiced it to me as well and we have all talked about it. Not a secret.

• @VizualDeciple:

And tbh I’ve been wanting to tell you even before I went on a 4-5 month hiatus that you should change the way you treat some of your members. If it wasn’t for shit like this we may have kept vader, Homura and a couple others. You talk about ATOM poaching them but even if they truly did it on purpose look at how easy you made it for them. You didn’t exactly treat them like equals.

We have already been down this road and its been proven why they all left. Also not secrets.

• No. Reasons why YOU thought they left.

• @VizualDeciple:

And tbh I’ve been wanting to tell you even before I went on a 4-5 month hiatus that you should change the way you treat some of your members. If it wasn’t for shit like this we may have kept vader, Homura and a couple others. You talk about ATOM poaching them but even if they truly did it on purpose look at how easy you made it for them. You didn’t exactly treat them like equals.

And what you said before you took your 4-5 month hiatus was “NewAge Please stop accepting wars from ATOM. Im getting tired of losing to them”

• What are you trying to prove Newage? Do you think winning a clan battle will somehow change their opinions of you? Ever since ATOM had there… Incident. You and your clan have fallen far from the honorable players you were. SDS better fix things before a storm comes and sweeps you away laigh

• @General:

What are you trying to prove Newage? Do you think winning a clan battle will somehow change their opinions of you? Ever since ATOM had there… Incident. You and your clan have fallen far from the honorable players you were. You better fix things before the storm sweeps your clan away laigh

The War is for my Clans Honor. I do not care what is thought of me after. But I will defend myself when needed and my clans honor remains intact for we know what our mission is. “Don’t mistake a loyal solider for a fool”

• @NewAgeKnight86:

The War is for my Clans Honor. I do not care what is thought of me after. But I will defend myself when needed and my clans honor remains intact for we know what our mission is. “Don’t mistake a loyal solider for a fool”

Honour? laugh
    Your clan is damned, like the rest of us. There is no honour anymore. You fight for pride. You will die honourless ^^

• @General:

Honour? laugh
    Your clan is damned, like the rest of us. There is no honour anymore. You fight for pride. You will die honourless ^^

That’s cute buddy.

• @NewAgeKnight86:

That’s cute buddy.

Im glad we see eye to eye ^^
    Fighting for your clans “honour” is cute, isn’t it?
    laugh

• @General:

Im glad we see eye to eye ^^
    Fighting for your clans “honour” is cute, isn’t it?
    laugh

Speak for yourself. You never had honor to fight for

• Lol the second coming of General

• I declare this salt war over. Dudeface, lock this thread plz

• @VizualDeciple:

I declare this salt war over. Dudeface, lock this thread plz

Agreed. Gg

10chars

• @Firecracker999:

Agreed. Gg

10chars

join us at the peace festival, Kraft dinner for all #EliteseatKD