Okay… Where's the leaderboard?

• @VizualDeciple:

I
    As for Lord of Thrones and Undead Odin, they probably weren’t the best but they paved the way for others.

At least least somebody other than me remembers Undead Odin laugh
    Odin wasn’t that good, he quit after reaching level 36.

• @General:

Ah I only remember cause you guys brought it up a while ago. The #1 when I started playing was Lord :P

• Kalliot was #1 when I started playing.

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

Kalliot was #1 when I started playing.

Same, zombies was very far off when I started

• Banned

@General:

When I started, undead Odin was #1, and btw he quit at lvl 38…

• Banned

Lord of thrones was #1 from 39-46. Kalliot was from 47-54 then I was from 54-till the end. (Release of xbone chiv)

• If they do add a leaderboard it needs to feature score per minute, K/D ratio and pub duel records

But considering there are no plasterboard in game on PC chiv there will most likely not be a leader board for console chiv

• @I:

When I started, undead Odin was #1, and btw he quite at lvl 38…

If only you joined my knights of Chaos, Zombies. I wonder how different things would’ve been laugh

• Banned

@General:

If only you joined my knights of Chaos, Zombies. I wonder how different things would’ve been laugh

Oh meant to say quit BTW… And no. Just no bud.

• @I:

And no. Just no bud.

I’ll give you some credit, At least you didn’t join Lord. laugh

• Don’t get me wrong Lord was cool but he started to get salty and washed up when Kalliot came along :(

• Hell, I had Lord offer to join my clan if he became a commander instantaneously. Screw that. He’d have to earn his spot.

• @CharonOfTheStyx:

Hell, I had Lord offer to join my clan if he became a commander instantaneously. Screw that. He’d have to earn his spot.

One does not simply become a commander

• @Firecracker999:

Same, zombies was very far off when I started

And he progressed far too. Never was able to face Kalliot in a duel.

• @Firecracker999:

One does not simply become a commander

Exactly. Plus his saltiness was a bit much. I rather hang out with Firefly at this point

• Firefly ain’t salty m8 he’s pretty chill

• @SUMMER_not_sOmer:

Firefly ain’t salty m8 he’s pretty chill

My point exactly. Firefly isn’t salty much, at least from what I experience. Rather play against him than Lord.

• Banned

@CharonOfTheStyx:

And he progressed far too. Never was able to face Kalliot in a duel.

believe it or not, but kalliot hit a wall at about rank 52 or so, he stopped getting better, while guys like me and HERO
    (With our new and controversial play style) continued to raise the bar. During his time Kalliot > everyone else. But at todays standards he is pretty average (losing fights to guys like “LordDreadHead0”. He came from a time in the Chivalry universe where drags with the zwi-hander was the meta(i am sure general could tell you all about it), after ATOM clan took over, combo-feint Messer w/ hit trades became the norm. a duel with kalliot in todays world would be disappointing. You missed your chance back on the early days of 360, the pre-fient era if you will… he was a god.

• @I:

believe it or not, but kalliot hit a wall at about rank 52 or so, he stopped getting better, while guys like me and HERO
    (With our new and controversial play style) continued to raise the bar. During his time Kalliot > everyone else. But at todays standards he is pretty average (losing fights to guys like “LordDreadHead0”. He came from a time in the Chivalry universe where drags with the zwi-hander was the meta(i am sure general could tell you all about it), after ATOM clan took over, combo-feint Messer w/ hit trades became the norm. a duel with kalliot in todays world would be disappointing. You missed your chance back on the early days of 360, the pre-fient era if you will… he was a god.

I know lord feinted but that was before people on console g0mbled and were stonefaced, which made him god temporarily.

When I used play with Kalliot he used to always use a combo (slash feint, slash, drag alternate) that used to piss me off when I was dueling him at level 30, he got really creative with his attacks.

Williamdagreat could have got to #1 before kalliot he was a great mentor to me until I found out he throws a fit when someone beats him, he showed this when I finally surpassed him.

God of mischief could have held #1 if he had any ambition. He taught me feint to parry but I never saw any use in it until I saw you and hero use it. What a fool I was lol.

• @I:

Well fuck. I think in the day I would be considered good. I’m decent, if anything. I still lose to stupid mistakes and underestimating my opponent. If you knoe how to fight the combo-feint with messer, then it does get easiee. I’m still learning all the things. Battle experience and Youtube help.