For my own personal skill development (fancy words)

• In light of my clan making it past the baby stage which surprised me beyond belief especially in this seemingly dead game, I would like to start getting better myself and possibly take the game a little more seriously, what the heck eh why not, I’m down to duel people even if you whoop my ass I just want to get better,if interested in becoming my mentor of sorts drop a like and subscribe below, shoot me a msg here or xbone, thanks

• To add to that post^ if you merely want to battle me out of hatred for some childish reason please don’t bother, hardcore free zone #nobonerkillers

• I could help out but I believe we are equally matched and I’m learning things myself. Do you rainbow or combo feint? I can teach you those.

• Somer, you are a pretty good player. Not sure I’d have much to teach you that you wouldn’t already know or have experimented with already.

• Would work more on fine tuning and finding combos that work for you rather than trying to search for new tricks and gimmicks

• @VizualDeciple:

I could help out but I believe we are equally matched and I’m learning things myself. Do you rainbow or combo feint? I can teach you those.

Yes lol I’m a heavy feinter but not basic feints anymore and I always go slash or jab to rainbow with a beardy,
    sometimes with messer but I find I whip around too fast with the messer #300%problems

PS, combo feint an overhead, works at least 3x more often than a normal slash combo feint

• @Firecracker999:

Would work more on fine tuning and finding combos that work for you rather than trying to search for new tricks and gimmicks

I’m not really looking for new tricks as I know pretty much all of them even tho I can’t perform a handful of them, just someone to help me get better I suppose, it isn’t really a challenge like “duel me or ur gay” just someone to beat on me until I can one day return the favor