Calling out the chivarly developers.

• Developer

We do our best to answer all emails we receive at Torn Banner, as far as technical support and general inquiries go. We won’t answer emails from people who have already been responded to and continue to email us (if you’ve sent us an email you feel was important and genuinely have never heard back from us once, send me a PM!).

As far as speaking to the community, we continue to try to bring new players and hopefully keep current players content with stuff like brabbles, community contests and Workshop content updates thanks to the hard work of those creators. We’re also knee deep in the development - and marketing work - for our next project, so are doing our best to continue to give attention to Chivalry while we manage this full time task.

• @loin:

Congrats to sandman tbh I noted on Steam as he is also from Canada also
    it could be a great step into a nice career. Apart from that nobody is shifting on TB

Thank you!

• Banned

@playerhayter:

We do our best to answer all emails we receive at Torn Banner, as far as technical support and general inquiries go. We won’t answer emails from people who have already been responded to and continue to email us (if you’ve sent us an email you feel was important and genuinely have never heard back from us once, send me a PM!).

As far as speaking to the community, we continue to try to bring new players and hopefully keep current players content with stuff like brabbles, community contests and Workshop content updates thanks to the hard work of those creators. We’re also knee deep in the development - and marketing work - for our next project, so are doing our best to continue to give attention to Chivalry while we manage this full time task.

So how much money do you guys want? All I want is a leaderboard and matchmaking. It wouldn’t hurt to have a separate leaderboard for a separate “official” game mode. One where clans or groups of friends can utilize the matchmaking to party up and compete in for a win loss ratio that is recorded… So that is my wish list… How much money do you all want to add it? name a price and I’ll get back to you.

• Banned

@playerhayter:

content updates

I’m surprised that these words are in a TB Developers vocabulary. Xbox One Chiv hasn’t seen a single content update since release day or 2014 for that matter. I don’t care if you blame Activision or Hard suit labs it’s your game your responsibility and we see your lack of care by who you give the “keys” of your game to when it comes to console. This is why your studio will fail.

• @L0RD:

This is why your studio will fail.

Their studio has done pretty well thus far. 3+ million sales on an indie PC game? That’s more than most people can say.

• Banned

@ToLazy4Name:

Their studio has done pretty well thus far. 3+ million sales on an indie PC game? That’s more than most people can say.

Keyword is “will” not “has”.

• @L0RD:

I’m surprised that these words are in a TB Developers vocabulary. Xbox One Chiv hasn’t seen a single content update since release day or 2014 for that matter. I don’t care if you blame Activision or Hard suit labs it’s your game your responsibility and we see your lack of care by who you give the “keys” of your game to when it comes to console. This is why your studio will fail.

I don’t think they will fail tbh. In the end of the day, they did release a awesome game that had good sells numbers, they made a solid playerbase with very dedicated people even on consoles where the game is obviously a cashgrab, and thats because their product has a very very solid quality overall.

Their next game will for sure be fun and at least as competitive as Medieval Warfare, and that is what will matter. They will only fail if their next game is utter shit beyond belief, which will obviously not happen.

I understand your point, its really fucked up this cashgrab thing but you see, I don’t blame Torn Banner for it, gaming market is fucking cancer and you gotta be cancer as well if you wish to stay competitive as a company. This lack of commitment with C:MW is more a market/money/economics pressure, not the devs will, in my opinion. I bet that if money wasn’t the main thing in our lives, they could be still working on CMW, but money pressures them to make a new project to get more money to keep the company running and people employed.

I mean, is a very nice, charismatic game with revolutionary mechanics, if it was my project, I would make love with it and improve it the best I could, unless I had other factors forcing me not to. What I want to say is, Torn Banner has great devs but it still under Capitalism rules, that makes them look like cancer but its not the devs who are cancer, its capitalism! So we have this cashgrab bullshit, no b0lonce bullshit, dlc bullshit etc.

This whole gaming industry is a big cancer tbh, look at what it does to games. Good games are a exception in these dark times. And even the good indie games suffers because this cancer has AoE damage it seems.

Holy fuck I feel my English is terrible, I promise to stop these bad written walls of text.

• Banned

@Vanguard:

I don’t think they will fail tbh. In the end of the day, they did release a awesome game that had good sells numbers, they made a solid playerbase with very dedicated people even on consoles where the game is obviously a cashgrab, and thats because their product has a very very solid quality overall.

Their next game will for sure be fun and at least as competitive as Medieval Warfare, and that is what will matter. They will only fail if their next game is utter shit beyond belief, which will obviously not happen.

I understand your point, its really fucked up this cashgrab thing but you see, I don’t blame Torn Banner for it, gaming market is fucking cancer and you gotta be cancer as well if you wish to stay competitive as a company. This lack of commitment with C:MW is more a market/money/economics pressure, not the devs will, in my opinion. I bet that if money wasn’t the main thing in our lives, they could be still working on CMW, but money pressures them to make a new project to get more money to keep the company running and people employed.

I mean, is a very nice, charismatic game with revolutionary mechanics, if it was my project, I would make love with it and improve it the best I could, unless I had other factors forcing me not to. What I want to say is, Torn Banner has great devs but it still under Capitalism rules, that makes them look like cancer but its not the devs who are cancer, its capitalism! So we have this cashgrab bullshit, no b0lonce bullshit, dlc bullshit etc.

This whole gaming industry is a big cancer tbh, look at what it does to games. Good games are a exception in these dark times. And even the good indie games suffers because this cancer has AoE damage it seems.

Holy fuck I feel my English is terrible, I promise to stop these bad written walls of text.

hey man here is the thing… i am asking them to name a price for fucks sake… even if it is just a cash grab… Why wouldn’t they want more money? it is more the fact that even with this $$$ incentive their lazy asses still wont work to improve the game, let alone respond to me regarding xbox updates!

the TB devs do not seem to understand the point I am making with this thread so ill make it clear:

IDC if XBOX1 is just a shady cash grab that is influenced by a cancerous gaming market… in fact…

I AM EMBRASSING IT !!!

All I am simply asking is: how much money do they want… what will make it worth their time? Name the price TB… I made it clear what I want to see added… HOW MUCH WILL IT COST FOR YOU TO CARE?

• $1 dollar! Trading places great movie tbh mortimer. Its no good you grumbling now, the best you can do is be polite,
    make sure you have a good brand of coffee at home. At the end of the day if TB really decided to quit then this site
    would have been gone, servers gone, it might just take time that is all for them to get around to your request zombie person.
    I often find you know its usually players/gamers who spend near 24/7 a week who eventually grumble the most,
    These games are really best played a few times or once a week or month for me depending on boxset marathon at that time.

• Maybe if their new game comes out relatively glitch free and solid the masses will calm for a few days and they will polish over the versions of MW and DW as a final goodbye.

#ChivMW2