Terraria

• Truly amazed tbh, how an earth can something so mid 90’s looking have 15,262 In-Game released 16 May, 2011
    What does it say about Chivalry when it has nowhere near as many players 4 years after release?

Do any of you actually play that Terraria game? You could learn from that community Torn Banner imo…
    loin Is bloody speechless tbh. To top it all its holy had 1 million copies sold unlike the near 3 Million of
    Chivalry…

• On reflection , just out of curiosity I might buy a copy tomorrow now and try it on Saturday morning tbh.

• Have Terraria on 4 devices. One of my favorite things to play

• Better than mine craft,that’s for sure. Way more to do in Terraria.

• @Firecracker999:

Have Terraria on 4 devices. One of my favorite things to play

I take that back, I had a cracked version on my laptop at one point. It doesn’t work anymore

Only 3 then

• What is it? never tried that mindcraft game myself, its a melee type game is it?

• It’s a 2D sidescroller with a destructable / buildable world, and tons of monsters to kill, items to collect, and stuff to craft with the resources you gather. It’s quite fun (especially multiplayer with friends) but for some reason I get terrible repetitive stress injury in my wrist when I play it. All those tiny mouse movements to target just the right block, I guess.

• I might as well go for a copy later today then. it sounds like it can run on my netflix computer with nps thx.

• @loin:

I might as well go for a copy later today then. it sounds like it can run on my netflix computer with nps thx.

I could play Terraria decently on a scrappy laptop (servers were a bit saggy but overall it was good)

• Thank you to all that answered. I might pop out for the weekend goodies to eat, then simply try this game in a few hours.
    I do like lazy gaming on my low spec tv computer tbh, esp in between boxset episodes

scrub that I have just been to the store but it says this game is in my library ,

• Ye. I play Terraria. It’s fun.

• @loin:

scrub that I have just been to the store but it says this game is in my library ,

Sneaked in during one of those nefarious Steam sales, no doubt.

• It could be but my inventory of unused purchased games is 30 upwards I’d guess, let alone ones given away for comps
    I must go check , it it says its in your lib, it doesn’t mean inventory of unused games. Unless its installed on one of my
    11 computers by now around my house

• well 90 steam games in inventory? I must stop buying stuff with no intention of using on steam tbh.
    installing it now though. Quick look as vikings is back on amazon the new series and black sail aye.

• Well I found my self looking for the Quit fast button in 3mins of hell tbh. Not my cup of Earl grey at all

• @loin:

Well I found my self looking for the Quit fast button in 3mins of hell tbh. Not my cup of Earl grey at all

That sucks…… that’s what my friend said until I made him play for a while then it grew on him. He showed his brother after that…

It’s a fun game. You might have to let it grow on you

• Yes I might dip my toe’s again in the tepid pools of Terrairi thingy. Actually considering slinging all my inventory at
    comps in Chivalry this year as prizes. Or even as payment to the server admins I intend to recruit soon,
    for my upcoming Chivalry servers

• @dudeface:

but for some reason I get terrible repetitive stress injury in my wrist when I play it.

Don’t worry, I also get wrist cramps after long sessions. Giggity.