LETS GET THE SHOW ON THE ROAD

• Banned

so it seems like their are a few clan wars that need to happen, but i really do not see anyone taking action. so ill help out.

first lets get this SB vs SDS war kicked off. Charon and Newage, you should talk with your guys tonight and see if they are all available for a 6v6 on Saturday, maybe around 4pm est.

now the reason i say 4pm instead of 7pm is quite simple. Newage if you can get your 6 online and ready to fight against the SB like you claimed with your “send me a date” line; that leads me to believe you guys are prepared and ready to fight at anytime they are. that being said, if you guys are ready to fight them when ever they want, then why wouldn’t that be the case regarding a fight against ATOM?
    exactly… (IT shouldn’t be any different)

if you are ready to fight wars, who you are facing should be irreverent. Anyway i digress, back to my point, after you guys finish up the SB fight take a break and then log back on for a war vs ATOM at 7pm, the main event ;)

anyway just a side note, even if the SB cant make this date, me and my guys will gladly fill in… so either way you will get a fight tomorrow. respond on here lets talk terms.

• Banned

just to get my opinion out there, i have become a big fan of LTS Kendo. I think it is a very professional way to conduct wars. It is even, limits PvP lag and is a very skill based mode. my position for war terms:

we begin with a LTS kendo.
    winner may pick game mode, map and team, for the following match. (LTS, T.O, TDM)
    then repeat the process.
    first to 5 wins played on US east. 6v6. one spectator per team.

• Banned

No reply? Sketchy sketchy… #alwaysallout?

• @L0RD:

I’m the only one from SDS that has been on the forums lately and I just got on after getting off at like 6:30 AM.

• @L0RD:

What’s really sketchy is wanting to defeat ATOM then running off to join them after you leave

• I don’t speak for everyone but 4pm is a bad time. Usually not home at that time……

• Banned

Whatever you want to say there’s rarely silence in the salt house. It’s not sketchy to want to beat other clans either that’s just logic. Atom is the clan I went to after I left. Anyhow we’re waiting on a response and it seems you’re online now so go ahead.

• I can’t speak for SB cause I’m not their rep. I’m just a member. I’ll pass a message though.

• Banned

Yea AK most of your players saw it… new age replied a few hours ago in a Xbox message… Not on here, he said “how many times do I have to tell you we aren’t going to fight you Untill mid-March”. I do recall him saying early March once, but W.E. also didn’t you leave SDS once too? with jef? because you " weren’t getting any better with SDS" and because “addy bear is cancer” same as Vader? Either way Idc, I get it.

AS for viz, I was just trying to help out, it is probably not going to happen based on the msg he sent me… SDS isn’t going to war until mid March now, long wait :/

• I already told Zombies whats up so calm yourself Vader

• SDSvsATOM Sunday, March 13th 7:00pmEST? Earliest date your going to get.

• Banned

I’m calm most of the time, but all I need is a reason to go in. You should know that by now newage.

• @I:

Yea AK most of your players saw it… new age replied a few hours ago in a Xbox message… Not on here, he said “how many times do I have to tell you we aren’t going to fight you Untill mid-March”. I do recall him saying early March once, but W.E. also didn’t you leave SDS once too? with jef? because you " weren’t getting any better with SDS" and because “addy bear is cancer” same as Vader? Either way Idc, I get it.

AS for viz, I was just trying to help out, it is probably not going to happen based on the msg he sent me… SDS isn’t going to war until mid March now, long wait :/

I didn’t follow through with leaving

• Banned

@NewAgeKnight86:

SDSvsATOM Sunday, March 13th 7:00pmEST? Earliest date your going to get.

Saturday March 5th. And u got a deal.

• Why not just host a tournament if you’re so thirsty, depending on the date I can shoot a few of my guys in, and the atom guys never unglue themselves from their screen so im sure you’re in and sds takes up over 3/4 of the chiv community so im sure a couple of them would be in, then so on and so forth people will pile on

• @L0RD:

Whatever you want to say there’s rarely silence in the salt house. It’s not sketchy to want to beat other clans either that’s just logic. Atom is the clan I went to after I left. Anyhow we’re waiting on a response and it seems you’re online now so go ahead.

I’m order to beat the best you have to learn from the best. Vaders reason for joining zombies was the exact same reason Homura joined.

The 1 million dollar question is how they got so good in so little time :P

• Damn, he needs some milk

• Banned

@VizualDeciple:

The 1 million dollar question is how they got so good in so little time :P

Hmm well it definitely wasn’t from the sds “practices” which basically was a sds only pub lobby. My skill didn’t change I just feel like I’m better suited on the Xbox one. I learned what I know before joining atom from getting my ass whooped in public matches, not quitting and then using their moves against them. If anything I learned how to counter drags thanks to kingslayer. So do I get a million dollars for answering or…

• Listen, after Homura and llamas joined I couldn’t beat them anymore. Dylan and I are evenly matched but he gets harder to fight everyday.

I went to PC for strength. It helped but not enough.

• @L0RD:

Hmm well it definitely wasn’t from the sds “practices” which basically was a sds only pub lobby. My skill didn’t change I just feel like I’m better suited on the Xbox one. I learned what I know before joining atom from getting my ass whooped in public matches, not quitting and then using their moves against them. If anything I learned how to counter drags thanks to kingslayer. So do I get a million dollars for answering or…

I tried to duel with you in pvt matches every day and you always said “I’m leveling up” or some other excuse.

Then when I wasn’t getting pissed off for other reasons I would try to give tips here and there which you would disregard and not listen or try to apply any of them.