MillerKiller and his clan have been crushed. PS4

• #Ps4 MillerKiller and his " Kings Of Death" gets crushed in a clan war battle against FrogMonkey64 and his clan Valiant aka 6666 Horde Town

Fast forward to 2:00 to see me slap MillerKiller down like he was nothing.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=bP6c12KDlPY

• Bravado tbh but you chaps should be more sporting, I used to find clans never use to scrim again , even on an invite.
    You could have said " It was a good match, a close match indeed and we are looking forward to the rematch soon.
    –/-@ with a flower even. You might have lost a clan to scrim with on a regular basis now tbh.

• @loin:

Bravado tbh but you chaps should be more sporting, I used to find clans never use to scrim again , even on an invite.
    You could have said " It was a good match, a close match indeed and we are looking forward to the rematch soon.
    –/-@ with a flower even. You might have lost a clan to scrim with on a regular basis now tbh.

Especially when there aren’t that many clans

• I think the hate is cause Millerkiller has made numerous death threats against people.

• @Naleaus:

I think the hate is cause Millerkiller has made numerous death threats against people.

That’s dumb, it’s the internet. No need to be an asshole

• Death threats lol “I’ll wreck your mom if you don’t war me” ooooooooooo well excuse me

• @Naleaus:

I think the hate is cause Millerkiller has made numerous death threats against people.

I’LL KILL YOU A-

Jimmy! dinner is ready!

IN A SEC MOM!

• @VizualDeciple:

I’LL KILL YOU A-

Jimmy! dinner is ready!

IN A SEC MOM!

TIMMY EAT YOUR FOOD YOU LITTLE SHIT!

• @Firecracker999:

TIMMY EAT YOUR FOOD YOU LITTLE SHIT!

lol how is his 400 pound ass gonna kill anyone from his parents basement

• @VizualDeciple:

lol how is his 400 pound ass gonna kill anyone from his parents basement

He knows a guy

• @Firecracker999:

He knows a guy

He gonna pay him with his allowance? XD

• @VizualDeciple:

He gonna pay him with his allowance? XD

What allowance

• @Firecracker999:

What allowance

The 50 cents his mom gives him for cleaning his room.

• @VizualDeciple:

The 50 cents his mom gives him for cleaning his room.

Wow that’s like…… 50 cents a year

• @Firecracker999:

Wow that’s like…… 50 cents a year

I feel like an asshole cause I don’t even know who this player is and we making fun off him for getting caught XD

• @VizualDeciple:

I feel like an asshole cause I don’t even know who this player is and we making fun off him for getting caught XD

Welcome to the internet

• Miller Killer is a long time rager.
    He maniplulated the leaderboards on PS3 by exclusively hosting, and kicking anybody doing better than him to ensure victory, not just once, for months, on a daily basis.
    But mostly the " thousands of Death threats."
    I mean, he came in our party chat after and said, and I quote.," EERRMM GAWWNUH HANG OLIVE YEEW UP WAN BI WAN!" and then spammed metal music over the Mic.
    I mean EL OH MOFUGGIN EL. I was literally Rofling at the rage.
    Anybody who’s managed to beat him down until he rages, this being my third or fourth time, first on PS4, has had this happen.

It’s bad that I find it so funny.
    P.S.
    Here’s my footage of the final battle.
    I was definitely having fun, and messing around a lot.
    High fived my team with a Messer, fist fought a Messer. Worked on my duck game a bit.
    Just good fun.
    http://youtu.be/1E_jtsyoGZU

• @xSogen:

Miller Killer is a long time rager.
    He maniplulated the leaderboards on PS3 by exclusively hosting, and kicking anybody doing better than him to ensure victory, not just once, for months, on a daily basis.
    But mostly the " thousands of Death threats."
    I mean, he came in our party chat after and said, and I quote.," EERRMM GAWWNUH HANG OLIVE YEEW UP WAN BI WAN!" and then spammed metal music over the Mic.
    I mean EL OH MOFUGGIN EL. I was literally Rofling at the rage.
    Anybody who’s managed to beat him down until he rages, this being my third or fourth time, first on PS4, has had this happen.

It’s bad that I find it so funny.
    P.S.
    Here’s my footage of the final battle.
    I was definitely having fun, and messing around a lot.
    High fived my team with a Messer, fist fought a Messer. Worked on my duck game a bit.
    Just good fun.
    http://youtu.be/1E_jtsyoGZU

Bruh, what you just said was xbox 360 everyday lol. I know plenty of douche bags that VKed cause someone was beating them. It’s probably a good thing we don’t have leader boards on xbone.

• @VizualDeciple:

Bruh, what you just said was xbox 360 everyday lol. I know plenty of douche bags that VKed cause someone was beating them. It’s probably a good thing we don’t have leader boards on xbone.

That sucks. It wouldn’t of been a big deal, but he stole first from RoyalTemp, who is very deserving of that title. Or was, I suppose.

• @VizualDeciple:

Sips Coffee
    Just another day in chivalry.